Chapter 19

Daisy you suffer?  Watching three kids as my boss and his friend went drinking was not what I wanted to do that night. Plus with my friend coming by soon. I knew it was going to be a late night. I suffer from pain Bridgett. You know what I wish. What? Talking to Noah's oldest daughter was kind of funny. Nine years old and disabled. I felt bad for her. The other two kids were playing with my dog Pappy. My cat May has taken to Bridgett's lap and never got off her yet. That my mommy and daddy wouldn't have money problems and we could afford things we need. Then they can stop fighting. Why do they fight? Because daddy does not make enough money and with another baby on it's way mommy won't be able to work soon. I sighed. I felt bad for Noah. But at the same time I just wanted to rest. I was no babysitter. But at the same time I liked helping people. That was my downfall in life. I put other people before my well being. Hey Daisy you busy or can I finally talk to you? Right away the two younger kids started running to Ariel. Of course you can talk to me. When I tried to get up I fell back down. My back hurt me so bad. Thomas and Mary get back here. You want me to get my brother and sister for you Daisy? No Bridgett. I don't want us to be a burden that my dad placed us on you. No you guys are not a burden. Here I got two trouble makers for you Daisy. Thank you Ariel. Pass me my brother for a minute ma'am. Sure. I watched as Bridgett put my cat down on the porch and placed her little brother beside her and called the cat back up to her. Sorry Ariel I kind of got to be a baby sitter tonight. Who are you watching them for? Noah. Is this town full of people that we used to know from elementary school? I I know right. Right then my only wish was that I could be alone. For at least a bit in my life. Alone time sounded so good to me. I wanted to just relax. But I knew I couldn't just relax. At least not tonight.