Chapter 25

Zoey where is he? Why Daisy? Because I want him to be here he threw this party together for me and he should be here. I looked towards the door hoping soon Michael would walk through those doors. Right then he walked into the room with his two dogs walking beside him. Their heads held high and Chase running to catch up. I got up from where I was sitting and walked over to Michael. Michael why did you bring these dogs here? I wanted to know why he went to grab three dogs from his home. Of course his dog Tough dog was trying to sniff me. Your dogs are discussing Michael. Tough boy is not discussing. Are you boy? The dog barked his deep bark. Chase go. Right then that little pup came charging and when he got to me he sat beside me. He chose you here's his leash Daisy meet your new best friend that does not come to you with problems just unconditional love. I was blushing I knew my boss for only know a few days and he was giving me a puppy. It never even mattered that he and I did go to elementary school because we never talked there at all. Thank you for everything Michael. You are welcome. When I was walking back to the table where my friends were. It looked like Michael was going to say something. But decided against it. I loved this party he set up for me. My friends were gushing over this cute puppy and I was head over heels for this puppy too. But I wondered why Michael would do such a thing for me. His employee it was not like I was his girlfriend. But more and more I wondered if he thought of me as more of a girlfriend then his employee because that was what he was acting like. But even if I had a suspicion from day one that was what he was trying to do get someone to fill that void in his life where his wife used to fill. In a way I was angry at that. But in another way I was not in a way I wanted to be more to him then just an employee that is a friend of his. I hoped he liked me and wanted me to be his girlfriend. But I knew it was just to early for both of us to get into a relationship. Both of us had broken hearts that still needed to be healed. Before we got into another relationship.