Chapter 13: You are my person

Aye! So I hope you enjoy this update.

Meredith's POV
(Joe's Bar)

I can't believe that son of a bitch!
He broke up with me and hour ago and now he's hooking up with that skank Izzie! Ugh I can't believe boys!

"It's fine Mer" Christina tried to comfort me, over the past week or two me and Christina have been becoming closer friends.

"It's not fine, I mean it hasn't even been 24 hours since we've broken up and he's feeling up people!" I whined,

"Mer, I can't worry about your problems! I have to choose between Owen or Burke! Help me please" she cried while taking a shot of tequila.

"Okay who's better in bed?" I said

"Owen"

"Who comforts you all the time?"

"Burke"

"Who constantly says your beautiful?"

"Owen"

"Okay well then choose Owen!" I hollered to her.

"I can't cause what if Burke gets mad at me and doesn't give me any cardio cases?" She pouted her face like a little baby.

"Hey Christina, I'm single and you're kinda single. I'm drunk and you're drunk. Let's just dance it out and forget about boys and their stupid penises" I said while taking her hand and dancing.

(The next morning)

"Ugh, I think we took one to many tequila shots." I said while putting my hand against my forehead.

"Yeah, hold on I need to go to the bathroom" Cristina ran to the toilet and threw up.

"You okay!?" I yelled at her slowly making my way towards the bathroom. I sat in the bathtub and faced Cristina.

" Hey Mer, can I tell you something?" She said sounding serious.

"Sure"

"I'm pregnant," she blurted out. I was astonished. I was surprised.

"Are you gonna keep it?"
"Who's is it?"
"Did you make an abortion appointment?"
"Did you tell the father?" All theses questions flew right out of my mouth.

Her response was throwing up. I inferred that she wasn't keeping the kid cause she just drank tequila and you're not supposed to drink while your pregnant.

" I don't feel like answering the questions right now" she said. I understood her. We quickly made our way towards the bed and laid there still for an hour. I called in work, saying that me and Cristina were going to be in alittle later than usual.

Mark's POV
(Lunch)

"Hey Callie? What wrong?" I was concerned about my friend.

"Nothing, it's just a girl is being operated on and she has a chance of being paralyzed, but her doctor won't let me operate" she said.

"It's fine, and if your stressed out, we can have stress sex" I said giving her a smirk.

She used the lid of the salad bowl to hit me on the back. All the nurses and doctors thought that we were flirting but really this is our friendship.

Let me explain my relationship with Callie. At first we were "using" eachother just for pleasure (sex). But then we started to develop feelings for eachother but not in a girlfriend/ boyfriend type of way. We just confide each other with our secrets and laugh. She's my soulmate but not the love of my life. Our friendship is so strong, we can take showers together without turning eachother on, mainly because she's bisexual but still.

As I was eating my salad with Callie an intern group passed by me. I was able to spot Lexie Grey, the sweet brunette intern who was outspoken.

"Mark, is there something you want to tell me? Mainly about a brown haired intern?" She said. Callie Torres could read me like an open book.

"Yeah, Um, NO" I said.

"Sure, yeah, okay, tell me when your done staring" she smurked.

"It's just that she's cute and amazing" I quickly and quietly mumbled under my breath, so she couldn't hear, but I could tell she heard me.

Cristina's POV
(hallway, two days after)

"Hey Christina do you wanna tell me now?" Meredith spotted me.

"Not now Mer, please" I begged her to be discreet.

"Well it's been three days since you told me!" She sounded furious, although she shouldn't be.

"Well were you ever planning to tell me?!"

"Just let it go, please" I tugged on her shoulder.

"Why even tell me then? Why tell me if your gonna just tell me to let it go" she had a point

I dragged her into a storage closet and locked the door.

"The hell?" She said in a confused tone.

"I don't plan on finding out the father nor do I have the intention of telling them." I began spilling all the details of my pregnancy.

"I found out 3 weeks ago, hoping it would miscarry but it didn't" I said.

"Oh I'm so sorry," Meredith whispered.

"I made an appointment at a different hospital just in case Owen or Burke found out."

"I told you because the abortion agency said I needed one person to take me home, so I listed you as my person."

"Meredith you're my person" I finally said to her.

"We don't have to do the thing where you say something, and I cry and hug?" She smiled.

"Nope, we don't cry or hug, we drink!" I said.

"You read my mind, meet you at Joe's at 8:00" she laughed and we both left the closet.

Okay so I hope you liked the Mallie and Merstina update. Get this to 7 votes and 7 comments and the new chapter will be up.