Chapter 20: When will I see you again?

Aye! It's my birthday! So if you want to continue the story, please send me a grey's anatomy mug, tshirt, and poster. Just Kidding!
I would like to say that check out my preview for "Just Memories" and vote on it. That could be the greatest bday present your guys can give me😂 This chapter is merder, and merder only. Although there will be some Lex/Mer drama.

PS- sorry for the long chapter title
Derek's POV

I haven't seen her in over a week. If Meredith Grey was an expert at something, it's was avoiding Derek Shepherd like the plague. The last time I saw her, was when the weird scrub nurse Rose was tickling me. It was totally uncalled for and unprofessional. I filed a complaint against her, saying that I was sexually harassed by her. Although women harassing men was rare, Rose was definitely was harassing me. The head nurse moved her to the other side of the hospital, so now I don't have to worry about Mer witnessing another female getting close to me. I admit it's nice to see her jealous, but it was terrible to see the hurt in her stormy sea green eyes. I've been trying to get ahold of her ever since, I even pondered her best friends Yang, O'Malley, Kepner and Avery. They wouldn't tell me the slightest detail about her whereabouts, even if I was their boss. I didn't mind asking Karev, because that ass broke her heart. And I couldn't find any reason to as Stevens. It was lunch time, but I wasn't hungry. I was more eager to look for the blonde haired beauty. Surely she would be eating with her friends. But to my dismay all her friends were in surgery. I glanced at the OR board to see if I could find her name anywhere. Nope, Nada, Zip. Her name was no where to be found. I had a couple of hours before my next surgery, so what better way to use my time, than to look for Meredith. I checked the hallways, storage closets, nurses station, nothing. While I was making my way to the residents lounge to see if she was there, Mark bumped into me.

"Woah, watch out Shep" he teased.

"Hey, have you seen Meredith" I asked. I figured it couldn't hurt to ask him. Plus I was hopeless at this point.

"Surprisingly yes, she was outside talking to Lexie" He smiled.

"Who's Lexie?"

"Just and intern, who shares the same last name as her" He explained.

"Wait Lexie's the intern, the intern you get all horny over?" Mark just nodded and pointed to the doors that let outside. I knew it would be bad if I interrupted Meredith's sisterly or cousinly conversation with Lexie, but I needed to see her. Her soft gently face. Her small tiny frame. Her sweet delicate lips. My body yearned for her kiss. I quickly walked out of the doors and the hospital to find Lexie and Meredith in a heated conversation. Not very sisterly or cousinly.

"I don't need you in my life!" Meredith screamed. " I was fine before I met you!" Lexie, obviously shaken up, left the scene with tears forming in her eyes.

"Ugh!" Meredith grunted after Lexie was a few feet away. Then she finally noticed me.

"How long have you been there?"

"Long enough" I replied.

"She's my half sister, and I didn't know" Meredith opened.

"I know, I heard remember" I smiled, taking a seat beside her.

"Wait I forgot, I hate you" She said while turning her head and crossing her arms.

"Your so cute when you think you hate me" I responded. "Look, I know your mad at me, but I swear That nurse was hitting on me"

"I don't care" she mumbled.

"If course you care, or else you wouldn't hate me"

"I don't care"

"You are so jealous" I chuckled.

"I am not jealous" She sounded slightly offended, and then she punched me in my chest with her tiny ineffectual fists.

"You've been avoiding me" I said.

"Sorry,"

"It's fine, but I want to make one thing clear, right now, I'm yours"

"Your so cheesy" she giggled her intoxicating giggle.

"Derek? Are we a couple?"

"I guess, or we could be friends, if you think we're moving to fast" frankly I didn't want to be 'friends' with her. I'll admit Meredith was gorgeously sexy and amazingly beautiful, but there was more to her than that. Meredith Grey was a puzzle, and I wanted be the one to put the pieces altogether. I don't know, something about her makes me feel like I should protect and fix her. Although she wasn't broken, she needed fixing. I felt like I should be the one to fix her. This feeling never overcame me while I was with Addison.

"We could be a couple, but just FYI I'm not good at the couplely relationship thing." She bit her lip slowly. I found her lip biting sexy and adorable.

"Don't worry, no one is ever good at the couplely relationship thing" I said while pulling my arm around her small frame. She didn't seem to mind, but all I could think about was how well she fit in my arms.

"What do couples do?" She asked, but before I could answer...

Beep
Beep

"Shit! Gotta go but when will I see you again?" She flashed me a smile.

"Today, meet in the lobby at 7:30, we're going for date. It's what couples do" I smirked. Before she could ask questions her pager beeped. And off she went away leaving me sitting on the bench while breathing in the lavender smell.

Yay MerDer! Also the next chapter will be from Meredith's POV including her fight with Lexie. Then chapter 22 will be MerDer date. Get this to 16 votes and 10 comments as my birthday present🎊🎉
love ya
-Jiji🍬