Chapter 23: Drawing a Line

Again short, sorry😅 but MerDer happens...

Derek's POV
(Elevator)

I entered the elevator and I saw my stunning girlfriend. She had a confused look on her face. The minute the elevator doors closed she began talking "I don't want to tell people" She meant tell people about our relationship.

"Did I ask you tell people?" I smirked at her. "Do you want to tell people?"

"Anyways, I can't tell people, and definitely you can't tell people," She continued her rant. "Plus your my boss"

"I'm your boss's boss"

"And your my teacher, and my teacher's teacher," She sighed. "And you're my teacher"

"I'm your sister, I'm your daughter" I continued playing with her. She finally caught on I was just kidding, so she retorted back "your sexually harassing me"

"I'm riding an elevator!"

She took a deep breath and continued her rant, "Look I'm drawing a line, the line is drawn, there's a big line"

I tried my best not to snort at her unnecessary ramble. "Derek I'm serious! We can't tell anyone at work, and we can't make out anymore at work, we can't do anything at work except work!"

"So this line...." I said as I turned around to face her. "Is it imaginary or do I need to get you a marker?" But before I knew it, I dropped the labs that I had in my hand and she pushed me against the wall and attacked me with kisses. I wasn't one to complain so I returned the kisses and grabbed onto her thighs as they wrapped around my waist. I gently licked her lips and began to explore her wondrous mouth with my tongue. I flipped her over so instead her back was against the wall. The elevator beeped, we still had a few seconds until we reached the fifth floor. We both forcefully meshed our tongues together and I was able to elicit a soft moan from her. That small sound turned me on, and I could feel my hard growing. Meredith feistily turned us over, positioning us close to the entrance of the elevator. As our mouths continued to dance, my hands found a way to her soft hair and her hands found a way to my collar. Finally the door beeped, which interrupted our intense make out session. I used the files to cover the bulge coming from my scrub pants. Meredith quickly used her hands to brush her hair and carelessly walked away, letting some nurses in. The only words I could make our were "We'll talk later?"

This woman was going to drive me insane. But she was just what I needed to make my life complete.

Comment if you liked it or naw. My friend mcanatomy helped me with the kissing scene, so I'm giving her Creds. The next one your really gonna like. 10 votes and 7 comments plz.
-Jiji🔥