Chapter 35: Suspicous

Hey guys! Keep nominating me for the wattpad awards please. Voting ends January 30th😏 thanks for 6.5k views. Yes I know I put a picture of snow^^❄️🌨

"She seems to be degrading rapidly, I'm moving her surgery up to tomorrow " Connor said, to Meredith and the Chief, as well as Ellis.

"Are sure her conditions are stable?" Meredith inquired. She was really tired, yesterday trauma had came in, and she ended up going into surgery with Dr. Hunt and losing the patient. Then came informing the family about the loss. And after that, she and Cristina had pre-planned the day off so Cristina could finally get her overdue abortion. Generally, you are supposed to get the abortion within the first trimester. Cristina had been putting the abortion off for so long that she had entered her second trimester. But since she had been continuously drinking during her pregnancy, the doctors made an exception at the clinic.

"Meredith, I can assure you that your mother is degrading" Connor bitterly replied. He loved her, he truly did. He remembered when he met her, she was so young and vibrant. And then he asked her out a couple times. When she finally agreed, he realized that her mother was his boss. But then a few months later, Ellis had suggested marriage between the young Meredith and himself, he overjoyedly went home and bought a beautifully expensive ring for the exquisite girl. They had a fancy white wedding, just like he'd always wanted. And then somewhere along the marriage, he and Meredith fell apart. They were doing everything because they were obliged to. He didn't know what was wrong, so he thought letting her have some fun with her friends would work. But after that everything went downhill. And then about 6 years later, he finds his wife of one year who unexpectedly ran away, at the hospital where he is treating/consulting his mother in law. It really is a small world, isn't it? He thought to himself. But what broke his heart was that she was not wearing the wedding band, and she wanted a divorce. A cold-flat out divorce. No trying or anything. Now he was rather crude and ignorant towards her.

"What Dr. Grey means is, does the Alzheimer's create any problem?" Richard intervened in the quarrel between the doctors. He closely watched the battle between his surrogate daughter and one of his former students. He knew something was up, and he going to find out.

"Richard, if she was not ready for the surgery I wouldn't even have suggested it" Connor looked at his mentor's eyes. "The Alzheimer's is going to create a lot of problems, that's why I want to consult the best Nuero guy here. Because we are treating Ellis Grey. Inventor of Grey Method"

"Okay I'll page Shepherd, unless Meredith wants to do it" Richard, unaware of the whole messy situation stated.

"Meredith wha-" before Connor could finish,

"Sir, I think it is in everybody's best interest that you as the chief tell him, apart from me who is just a mere resident telling him." Meredith responded, sounding rather cold about Dr. Shepherd.

"Okay then" Richard nodded, sensing some things. He gave the sleeping Ellis one last look and walked off into the hallway, leaving the married couple in the room.

"Connor, are you sure? I mean Ellis, and her Alzheimer's, and her three types of cancers, plus her tumors and her Alzheimer's" Meredith rambled. Connor would've found that cute, but now he found that kind of annoying.

"First of all, it's Dr. Mackenson to you. Second of all, do not EVER go questioning my abilities, especially in front of the chief." He spat.

"Uh okay," Meredith sheepishly replied as she looked down at her shoes.

"Sorry, for snapping at you" Connor apologized for his crude behavior.

"It's okay, I'm used to you snapping" she quietly spoke.

"Is there anywhere we can talk, or just hang out?" Connor sincerely asked.

"Umm... I can't today." She slyly went out of the room, before whispering "I need you address to send you the divorce papers"

Connor just shook his head, he could let Meredith get to him. He had to focus on Ellis and he had to talk the the head of Neuro.

15 votes and 6 comments??

OMG GUYS DID YOU SEE THE PROMO FOR UPCOMING GREYS EPISODE?! IM LITERALLY DYING.

Also, I think all the abortion stuff I said is untrue^^ cause I made it up. Ive never had an abortion so...🙍🏾

Peace out
-Jiji👑