Chapter 19: Lovestruck Trauma

« I will be using people's names in this story please don't get offended, if I use you as a injured patient or a nurse. I also might change your age. If you get offended, please comment below so I can change the names »

Sorry I just had to put that there^^😅

Anyways, I feel like Arizona and Meredith don't have much of a friendship in the show... So I'm hoping to mix a bit of Merzona friendship into my fanfic. I'm just trying something new with this friendship, tell me if you hate it or like it...
Enjoy~

Meredith's POV,(third person)
(The next day, after the kiss,)
(The emergency room/ OR)

His deep piercing blue eyes,
The smooth hair of his raven curls,
His masculine smell, that made her feel safe. She loved everything about him. Their kiss, had been replaying in her mind in an continuous streak. Her efforts of ignoring it, failed. Derek Shepherd had taken over her mind. She even adored the little nuances, about him. The way his dimples deepened when she smiled back. The way his eyes glistened in the terrible hospital lighting. The fact that he says "it's a beautiful day to saves lives" before his surgeries. The way that his scrubs made him look so damn sexy. She even took account the way how his ass looked like in the navy blue scrub pants. Meredith was on Dr. Robbin's service today, which meant she couldn't see Derek that often. Just then Meredith's thought got disturbed by some people passing by. Those people were Meredith's stupid interns.

(Meredith's POV)

"Where do you think your going?" I said to my lousy interns.

"Umm nowhere" a brunette replied. Her name was Grace Melvin or Martin.

"Okay you better have been going no where, you two go to the pit, you two go to the clinic, and Grace you can round with me" I said while pointing at my dumb interns. They all just stood there like a bunch of fools. I snapped my fingers and then they all quickly ran off.

"Dr. Grey? Who's service are we on?" The intern inquired, as she followed me.

"We are on Robbin's service, so that means PEDS" I replied. She made a really happy face indicating that she was excited to be working with children. On the way to the Pediatrics floor, I was passed by the Neuro-Wing, hoping to spot Derek, but what I saw was something entirely different. Derek was there, except he was getting touchy touchy with some nurse. We just passionately made out yesterday. Did that not mean something to him.?

I slowly made my way to a patient's room, to do a post-op check.

"Ahh, Dr. Grey, how nice of you to finally join us" Arizona said.

"Sorry,"

"Okay so why don't you present" she told me. Grace handed me the chart, and I started reading.

"Sam Anderson, Age 16, had a benign tumor on the right brain hemisphere, her parents opted to take out the tumor even though it wouldn't cause any damage" I said.

"Good," Arizona praised.

"Your CT, shows no tumor left, that means Dr. Nelson did a good job" she continued to speak, but this time to the patient. Sam's parents also seemed happy. After we wrapped up in this room I headed to do a heart transplant with Robbins and Burke on a 14 year old girl named Miranda.

"Meredith" Dr. Robbins called out from the side of the hallway.

"Yeah, Arizona?"

"You seemed off your game today, anything you want to tell me"

"Not really"

"C'mon Mer, you can tell me, is it about the merger?"

"Kind of, I met this guy and he keeps on flirting with a nurse" I suddenly said.

"Same, I met this gorgeous girl, but she's super bossy" Arizona confessed. It was comforting to know I wasn't the only one with problems.

Yay, I finally updated...sorry for the wait. Yup so I used some people names and don't worry I will eventually get to all the names. Comment "🎉🎊" if I used your name. And if you have no idea what I'm talking about, go to chapter 16 and check it out. I just wanted to say "happy belated birthday Ellen Pompeo" her bday was yesterday. And my birthday is on Saturday so I'll probably just update then.
-Jiji