Extra [1]

HEY AMIGOSS!!

This story has reached over 41,000 views and I could not be prouder!!!

As a treat and I decided to give y'all a one shot of a distraught Derek and Meredith. This one shot has nothing to do with Her Soft Blue Eyes, but was a story I was planning to write before. I never got to finish it and it was pretty well written so as a gift I'm deciding to post it here!

Disclaimer: this one shot is not fluffy or cute, it's just a broken up Meredith and Derek. I really hope you guys enjoy this and as always comment❤️

_____________________________________________________

New Story...

Derek's POV
"And I'm surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel alone"

I woke up from my slumber and I looked around. I was naked in a hotel room. A girl, who was also naked was in the bed.

What the hell happened?

I couldn't recall the events from last night, but I knew the woman next to me was my one night stand. floor. I checked for some snoring noises, to see if she was a deep sleeper. Nope, no snores... She abruptly woke up and grabbed the light brown blanket that was thrown on the headboard of the bed. She looked around, her eyes adjusting to the blinding light coming from the windows.

"I'm guessing this is your hotel room?" I said, trying to make a conversation.

"Huh?" she said cluelessly. "Oh yeah right". Then she used her hand to remove the drool from her face.

"Um so I'll leave, and that'll be it" I said grabbing my boxers and jeans, that were scattered near the door.

"Or we could finish what we started" she said smirking while throwing her black lace bra at me.

"Er, ah, actually I don't think that's a good idea" I tried looking for my shirt, but I couldn't seem to locate it.

"Why? You thought that was a good idea when you were drinking tequila non stop last night" she sounded offended.

Oh tequila! I still remember how she drank tequila, how her cherry pink lips circled over the tequila bottle. The memories of her still hurt.

"I'm new to the city, so I wanna get going," I said to my mildly pretty one night stand, who was nothing compared her.

"Fine!" She said in an annoyed tone. "Bye umm"

"Derek," I replied. I finally found my blue button down shirt, it was thrown on top of a chair.

"Hi Derek, I'm Chloe" she said. She covered herself with the hotel's complimentary robe.

"Bye Chloe" I immediately left the hotel room after I got dressed and combed my hair so it didn't look messy. Then I made my way towards the elevator and pressed the button that went down. When it arrived, I waited for the elderly couple that were already on it, to leave. As soon as I stepped onto elevator, memories of her flooded me.

"And let me go home
Oh, I miss you, you know
Let me go home"

I proposed to her in an elevator. She passionately kissed me, for the first time in an elevator.

I knew why, the memories of her kept coming back. It was because I moved to Seattle, and she was already in Seattle. I pressed the third button that led me to the third floor and and I waited. More memories of her popped in my head.