Chapter 16: CT

More Merder! Cause you guys have been so loyal! Tysm for commenting and voting.
Meredith's POV
( ER )

"Grey! Take this patient to CT and look for any brain bleeds, if you do, page Shepherd" Bailey yelled at me as she handed me some charts. The ER was a chaotic and scary place, but for me it was like a breath of fresh air. I was delighted when I heard that I could page Shepherd, so we could continue our conversation. But then I realized we weren't dating, we weren't boyfriend
and girlfriend, we aren't even friends! I really don't know where we stand together.

I quickly rolled the patient to the elevator and pressed the third floor. I looked at the chart while waiting.

Katrina Clemens
16 years old
Abdominal bleeding and possible head trauma.

Poor kid, I thought, she was only trying to drive for the first time, but ended up in a car crash. The universe was cruel. very cruel.

(CT)

"Hey I came as fast as I could" Dr. Davis said. He was a seventh year resident , who was fairly cute. He knew more than me, considering he was a seventh year, and I was only a second year.

"Yup, she's got some liver damage" he said in an enthusiastic tone.

"You say that likes that's a good thing"

"It is, because I can fix it, only with some help from you"

"Really?! I can help you repair a liver" I asked again just in case to make sure he wasn't joking.

Just then the door opened and in walked the gorgeous doctor with perfect hair and dazzling blue eyes.

"Hello Dr.Grey and Dr.Davis" he said. I liked how he could sound professional, while sounding so sexy.

"How old is the girl?" He asked.

"16" I replied while looking at him. I hoped he would look back, or atleast make some eye contact with me and not totally diss our "date" earlier this morning. But he intently stared at the image on the screen.

"She has subdurial bleeding, book an OR and prep her Grey" he said

"Uh, actually can an intern do that?" I began saying. "I was hoping that I could prepare for the liver repair I was doing with Dr. Davis"

"You're doing a liver repair?" He questioned

"Yeah" I said while looking at Dr. Davis, making sure it was alright. He smiled back at me, assuring me that I could still scrub in.

"Very well then" Derek sighed as he left the room. He seemed mad, but was he mad at me? He couldn't be, I didn't do anything wrong!

I went into the skills lab and brushed up on my techniques. Thoughts of the dreamy Doctor kept popping into my mind, and trying to ignore them seemed impossible.

Hey!
Some messages below⬇️

1) If you want you can leave your name(nickname) below and your age, so I can find away to incorporate you into the story

2) the following chapters will be fairly short, there will be some MerDer drama, but Dr. Davis won't be an issue

3) 10 votes and 7 comments please for a new update

-Jiji🎀