00 | Summary

The Forgotten: Summary

Eighteen-year-old Cassidy Gilbert has lived a life others would only dream of.

Her parents passed away, and Twilight became a reality.

Though assuming you're already aware of the unfortunate tale of her sister's ongoing love-triangle, Cassidy Gilbert was much different.

While her sister fawned over both Salvatore brothers, unable to choose between the two, Cassidy sat back and watched from afar. She grew close with the boys, introducing them as brothers of her own. However, with these dashing vamps, came an entirely new outlook to the unknown.

A world that the youngest Gilbert had only ever heard of in teeny-bop fiction movies.

But this riveting new world, brought death.

Not only to the Gilbert's closest friends and family, but the actual love-scorned teenager herself.

When Cassidy Gilbert was threatened by a monster she couldn't kill, he offered her a deal.

A choice, more or less. And this was no easy choice.

Our doe-eyed friend sacrificed herself for her family, under the impression that Klaus Mikaelson would keep his word, which he did not, and spare her family once completing his supernatural-driven ritual. She was expected to die at his hand, allowing him to use the entirety of her blood for a spell that would unravel the chains he felt tugged at his feet. A spell that would grant him even more immortality than he already had.

Though this plan fell through once Cassidy Gilbert woke up exactly 1 hour and 27 seconds after his teeth met her neck.

She could hear things that no human should be able to hear. She could run faster than humanly possible. She could feel the lack of life inside her chest.

No, she did not become a vampire.

Cassidy became a tribrid.

She turned an extremely uncommon combination containing that of witch, vampire, and werewolf. Born a witch, somehow gaining the powerful inhumane capabilities of a werewolf and vampire, Cassidy Gilbert quickly became the most dangerous being in existence.

So, isolation between three friends in a 1994 prison world shouldn't be much of a problem if Cassidy herself is the biggest threat one could face.

Of course, that's what she thought.

This is the short summary of my Vampire Diaries story, The Forgotten. Contains both Season 7 & 8 sequels.

{The Vampire Diaries • Season 6}

*Summary modified on 2.20.18*

-© ashleylon 2016