26 | Mayhem Spree

Chapter Twenty-Six

I was peacefully dreaming of a revenge plot against Bonnie and Damon, when someone began repeatedly pounding on the front door.

I let out a groan in annoyance as I rolled out of my bed, slowly making my way downstairs.

"Hello?" Lily perks, as the front door opens.

"Great..so I got out of bed for nothing." I growled, shaking my head.

"Are you looking for my son?" Lily asked, as I approached the door to see Enzo.

A tan girl stood behind him, while his face appeared as though he'd just seen a ghost.

"My mistake.." Enzo gulps, causing Lily's face to fall with confusion.

"I'm sorry..have- have we-" Lily starts, inspecting Enzo's face before he cuts her off.

"I've got the wrong house." Enzo chuckles. "Terribly sorry to disturb you."

Lily goes to close the door, but I stop her, rolling my eyes. "I'll talk to them." I sigh.

"Alright." Lily shoots me a curious smile.

I brush past her, closing the door behind me as I step outside in my pajamas. "Hey, stranger.." I smirk, as Enzo tugs on the girl's arm, shoving her into the car, slamming the door. "Enzo."

"What?" he hisses, raising his eyebrows.

I clench my jaw, opening my mouth. "Uh- why the hell did you come knocking on our door at the crack of dawn? You enjoy disrupting my sleeping patterns?" I address, causing Enzo to take in a breath as he makes his way over to me.

"I've met that woman before..in 1903." he admits, causing my eyebrows to furrow.

"What? Wait- what are you talking about.." I question.

"She's the one who turned me into a vampire." Enzo confides, causing my eyes to widen.

"Lily Salvatore turned you?" I raise my eyebrows out of pure shock, earning a nod. "Wow. I did not see that one coming.."

Enzo rolls his eyes. "What's she doing here?" he badgers,

"She's just a means of getting Stefan's humanity back, so we can play dominos and get Caroline's back." I inform, letting out a scoff. "Personally, I think it's a horrible plan. I mean- this woman was a ripper.."

I peer over Enzo's shoulder, taking note of his impatience as I peer into the car, locking eyes with the girl inside. "Who's your friend?" I chirp, flashing my fangs.

"Not a snack for you." Enzo clarifies, inspecting my face before he points to the corner of his mouth. "You've got a little..."

I widen my eyes, grabbing the hem of my shirt. "Seriously? They can't know I'm feeding on people.." I hiss, attempting to wipe my mouth.

Enzo clears his throat, causing me to look up. "Allow me." he offers, licking his thumb, swiping it at the corner of my mouth, removing it of dried blood.

He then puts his thumb to his mouth, sucking off the blood. "Hm. Still has some flavor." he perks, causing me to lightly smile, before the girl in the car lets out a cough.

We both turn back towards the car. "Right, I've got to go.." Enzo rushes over to the car.

I nod as my mouth forms a straight line, sending a wave his way as he hops in the car, and drives off.