¡SEQUEL!

Ah, yes, the amazing chapter update, announcing the thing that some people hate, and some love...

A sequel.

It will be called The Remembered, which is probably lame, but I don't care..

I totally think that Cassidy's story could end right here since it's just a Kai book, but I'm taking the risk and writing a sequel.

Obviously, Kai is dead...and usually the only purpose to all fan-fictions is a romance with an actual character in the show, which is why she will spark a new love interest. (If you wanna see Kaissidy and their adorable endgame family, feel free to check out my Originals season 4 book!!)

Cassidy and Enzo have already had one or two flirtatious conversations..

However, I did end this book on an emotional note, and you may have noticed that Cassidy didn't say goodbye to Elena. I mean, technically, none of them said goodbye, but Elena let each of her friends into her thoughts.

As you could imagine, Cassidy didn't really want to see Damon, or anyone, so she didn't get a final memory from Elena. Now, that may or may not haunt her for the rest of her eternal life, or at least until Elena wakes up, but she's just gonna have to live with that.

No, I will not post the summary of the sequel here. You can go read the actual summary now that it's posted if you wanna know what it's about.

I do wanna say, I'm so happy right now, because this is my FIRST BOOK that I have completed on wattpad. Exciting, I know. (Yes, this one was fully finished long before my teenwolf one)

Until the next book, goodbye :)