27 | Operation GCHB

Chapter Twenty-Seven

Apparently, soon after I fled the Scull Bar, Damon showed up with Lily to get Stefan's humanity back.

Shockingly enough, they had a sweet mother-son moment, and it worked.

Stefan has his humanity back.

It also just so happens, Damon did give the ascendant to Lily. However, Jo opened her mouth to her father about Kai being locked up, and he gave her a detailed reasoning of why Kai, and Lily's friends, should never be allowed to escape.

It turns out, Lily's friends are all witches turned vampires, said to be extremely dangerous. Which I find ironic, of course, since I'm a witch, vampire, and a werewolf, yet nobody seems to be afraid of me.

I think that should change.

I think people should fear me, and be afraid of what I can do.

I'm gonna learn more spells, study to become a better witch, and then I'm gonna plot my revenge.

"First step..convince her that my humanity it still off." Stefan announces.

Damon, Elena, Stefan, and myself are currently gathered in the Salvatore living room, where Damon pours Stefan a drink, handing it to hime, while Elena sits on the arm of the couch that I'm remained slouched in.

"I'll tell her that my run-in with our mother had no effect on me, and I want to keep the party going." Stefan continued, causing my face to contort.

"Okay, ew." I chirped, furrowing my eyebrows. "Just skip to the part where you actually explain the plan."

"Let me guess..whoever's holding the kitten gets to talk about their feelings." Damon takes a sip of his bourbon.

"Torture her until she breaks." Stefan corrects, taking a sip of his drink.

"Sold." Damon agrees, turning to me as we share a nod.

"So, do I need to remind you two that the last time Caroline thought we were trying to flip her switch, she went on a killing spree?" Elena broke in, making a good point.

"Well, she's not gonna find out this time." Stefan waltzed over to Elena. "If I pretend that I'm willing to kill anyone that we see, she'll believe me."

"See? He'll be convincing." Damon agreed with a smile.

"Fine." Elena sighs, getting up from her place on the couch. "Say she believes you. How do you know she's even gonna want to see you again?"

Damon chuckled, raising his eyebrows. "Oh, she'll want to see him."

"Damon, shut up." Stefan remarked, causing my eyes to grow narrow.

"I mean, it's a bit of a tricky bet for you, isn't it brother? She's gonna expect a lot." Damon bickered.

"Okay. What are we missing here?" Elena questioned, motioning between her and I.

"Nothing." Stefan denied.

"Hang on a second, did you and Caroline..." Elena trailed off, as my face began to twist.

"Do it? Yep." Damon piped up.

"Oh god, that's disgusting.." I muttered, covering my face before I looked back up at them.

"This was after she flipped- never mind." Elena bugged.

"It's not exactly how I wanted things to go down, but I can't change it now, so can we just drop it?" Stefan pleaded.