Cuddling

Harry: Harry likes to lay on your stomach, his face buried in your shirt. He says the detergent you use to wash your clothes smells really good.

Draco: Draco likes to lay his head in your lap while you run your fingers through his hair.

Ron: Ron prefers to sit with you in his lap, playing with your fingers while you have whispered conversations.

Neville: Neville likes sitting next to you, your head resting on his arm as you tell him about your day.

Theo: Theo isn't so touchy all the time, but he doesn't like being too far away, either. He sits on the floor at your feet and reads while you rest your chin on his head, reading above him.

Blaise: He loves physical affection. He wants you to straddle his lap and lay your head on his shoulder while he plants small kisses over your face.

Seamus: You're usually always on your feet and moving around, so he takes it how he can get it, holding you from behind as you lay your head back on his shoulder.

Oliver: Oliver likes for you to sit with your feet in his lap. It's mostly due to Marcus always watching the two of you and the fact that you move around a lot.

Fred: Fred loves to carry you on his back since you're so much smaller than him, sometimes leaning on the wall and looking back at you, whisper things to you that he doesn't want other people to hear.

George: George usually only cuddles in his sleep, and he lays behind you so when he has a bad dream, he can pull you close and feel like everything is alright.