How He Holds Your Hand

Harry: Harry likes to lace his fingers with yours and stare at them. His favorite thing to say is, "How did I get so lucky?"

Draco: Draco prefers to hold both of your hands in one of his as he lays his head on your shoulder to tell you about his day or a conflict with Harry Potter.

Ron: Hand holding with Ron is pleasant. Your hand is smaller than his and you had a feeling he liked that.

Neville: Neville doesn't do much hand holding because he thinks you'll starch your hand away for some reason. No matter how many times you try to reassure him that you won't, he's not entirely convinced.

Seamus: Seamus is strange. It's like he's holding your entire arm really. You know he knows he's doing it because he said he likes it that way.

Blaise: Blaise likes to lace your fingers and kiss your knuckles. He does it when he's studying or when the two of you are in random locations around the school. The first time he did it, you thought he was going to bite you.

Theo: Theo is another that isn't much for hand holding, but he does like to link pinkies with you absently.

Oliver: Surprisingly, Oliver loves randomly holding your hand. If he's on the floor, he'll grab your hand. Sometimes, he'll come and find you just to hold your hand.

Fred: Fred loves holding his hands possibly more than you do. He'll grab your hand and swing it back and forth as he walks down the halls, whistling a happy tune.

George: You always thought the way George helps hands was strange. It was like shaking hands with someone.