You're Pregnant

Harry: The Weasleys, Luna, the Malfoys, and your father watched as you and Harry pushed the envelope back and forth. "You open it." You pushed it back at him. "No, you open it." He shook his head. "You brewed the potion, I think you should open it." You pushed it back. "You helped. Open it." He pushed it back at you. "I'm nervous. I could drop it." A glared was set on your features as everyone looked at you. "You?! I could possibly have an entire human being growing inside of me!" He placed your hands on the envelope. "Which is exactly why I insist that you open the envelope." You grabbed the nearest thing to throw at him and your father interrupted.

"How about you both open it? I do have other things to do, you know." Lucius nodded in agreement, his cane in in his hand as he two pureblood elites looked around the Weasley home. The two of you looked at each other and shrugged. "Okay. On three, Potter." "On three, Potter," he said in a high pitched voice. That earned him a punch in the arm from you and Hermione. Luna looked annoyed, snatching up the envelope and tearing it open, reading over it as everyone staring at her.

"Congratulations. In a few months, you'll be shitting out a new Potter. Now can we go?!" You nodded dumbly, the blonde gathering her skirt and heading out towards the yard where your portent to America waited for you. "CALIFORNIA HERE WE COME!!!" She shouted. "You've created a monster," Harry whispered in your ear as you headed to the table everyone was holding onto.

Draco: You stared at the healer that looked at you. "Pregnant?" He nodded. You were terrified. Draco was in Azkaban and you had no way of telling him. You didn't even know you could have children. You'd been told by countless doctors that it was impossible, but here you were. "I'll give you a moment," the healer said as he stepped out of the room.

Ron: "I'm so happy, dears!" You were swept into a hug by Mrs. Weasley as Mr. Weasley pat Ron on the back. You two lucked up, as you were pregnant on your first try, something Ron was proud of. George was the happiest if everyone, saying that he needed something good to happen in his life.

Neville: "Neville!" You ran through the house, the papers flapping wildly in your hands. It finally happened, after an entire year if trying, you were pregnant. "In the kitchen!" You turned around, having ran past the kitchen. He was sitting at the dining room table, drinking coffee. "I'M PREGNANT!" He sat there for a minute, but then, he jumped up, wrapping you in a hug and spinning you around.

Seamus: "Pregnant?" The healer looked between you and Seamus, both if you looking confused. You looked at each other, then back at him. "Yes, pregnant." You looked back at Seamus, who was seemingly shocked. Standing, you brushed off your jacket. "I knew I wasnt a punk," you said, sniffing, Seamus close behind you.

Blaise: "Finally," Blaise said as you and him sat in the couch at home. You and him had been trying for two months to get pregnant and your dream had finally come true. "We should start thinking of names right away." You raised an eyebrow at him, "The baby barely classifies as a human being and you're already ready to give them a name?" He looked at you sternly. "You say that now, but you'll turn around and it'll be the delivery date and you'll name your child Blaise at the last minute." You looked at him, but there seemed to be no sign of a joke on his face. "Oh wow," you said as you pat him on your shoulder.

Theo: "You're pregnant." You raised an eyebrow as you stared at Theo. "I highly doubt that I'm pregnant." Stretching, he raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? Wanna make a bet out if it? Last week, you drank six gallons of pumpkin juice. You don't even like pumpkin juice." You rolled your eyes, but You didn't really think you drank that much. "Yesterday, you asked me if you could eat the rest of my German Chocolate cake, which I know for a fact that you don't eat because you're not a really big fan of milk or dark chocolate. You've also been snapping over the smallest things recently and at anyone whose near. You're pregnant." You huffed. "Fine. I bet you my last licorice wand that I'm not pregnant." He nodded, motioning to the bathroom. You grabbed your wand and stormed inside.

Twenty minutes later, you came back, sitting on the bed. "So?" "Take the damn wand, don't gloat." He smiled widely, wrapping an arm around your waist and kissing your forehead as he handed the wand over to you. "I'm satisfied with knowing I'm right," he said as you grumbled about Slytherin.

Oliver: "You and your mother jumped up and down gleefully as Marcus and your father fumed. "Pregnant?!" Oliver looked like he could crawl in a hole and die at that moment, but You were used to your father and brother. "Daddy, you forget that Oliver and I have been married for almost a year." He looked taken a back. "Almost a year?! When your mother and I had Marcus, we were," and after that, you tuned him out, Oliver hanging onto every word he said.

Fred: You sat next to George and sobbed, the twin holding onto you as you touched the small bump. "I don't know what to do, George!" He shushed you, a few tears if his own leaking out. "It'll be okay, (Y/N). You and I will get through this." Mrs. Weasley watched the two of you with eyes filled with tears, Charlie and Bill trying offer whatever comforts they could, Percy out yelling at the Healer for his insensitivity. The Healer was very rude when he found out that you were no longer married, not even bothering to ask if you were a widow. You happened he alone at the time, coming up on Percy by chance because he was doing a check in on a Ministry employee. After then, he called George and every Weasley that wasn't in school or working showed up. Mr. Weasley was fuming in the corner, cursing under his breath as he ran a hand along his wife's arms, sending you an apologetic glance every now and again.

George: He had been wrapped around your stomach for hours after the letter came. Now, he was sound asleep, and peacefully so. It had been so long since he was able to get a good night's sleep and you were not going to interrupt you. You were pregnant, and pretty far along. You hadn't shown any signs, so you hadn't had any suspicions until you had a cold that you could not shake for the life of you. You went to St. Mungo's and you found out you were an astonishing five an a half months pregnant. You were very alarmed and immediately had tests run. The babies were very healthy and you were relieved. You hadn't told George because he said that he wanted to be surprised.