Which of his friends are you closest to?

This art is by blvnk-art on tumblr, and you can follow them on instagram @potterbyblvnk

Harry: Hermione. You've always liked the Gryffindor whirlwind and no matter what your housemates said, you would always take time out for her.

Ron: Harry. You always admired the chosen one, not for his celebrity status, but for his ability to get out of almost any situation without ever suffering the consequences.

Neville: Dean. You felt Dean was very unappreciated, everyone's attention always being drawn to Seamus.

Draco: Blaise. You didn't know why, but there was something about the dark skinned Italian that made you just want to be his friend.

Theo: Pansy. The Slytherin girl was no nonsense and didn't mind doing whatever needed to be done to get what she wanted, something that though you admitted made her not the ideal friend, you honestly admired.

Seamus: Neville. You felt that Neville was very unappreciated as a friend. he was a good lad and that was all that mattered when someone was looking for a friend, and you wanted to help him get his confidence up as well.

Oliver: George. George Weasley was the unappreciated Weasley twin, you felt. He was always overshadowed by his twin brother, Fred, and it honestly grated on your nerves. As a twin yourself, you understood how it felt to be overshadowed by Marcus. That was, until he was held back and the two of you were seen as separate. After the death of Fred, you wanted to help George by simply being a good friend, never bringing up his brother's death to him, and you fel that he appreciated that.

George: Lee. Lee was your first friend, of course you were the closest to him

Fred: George. You and George had it a little rocky at the start, George feeling like you were stealing his Freddy away from him for a while, but once the two of you had a good sitdown, you found that the both of you had a lot in common and you became good friends.