Pregnancy Cravings

Harry: Your eyes widened as You looked at the massive plate of pizza fries ((Because fuck yes)) on the table. "Come on, Harry! Just a little taste. (Y/N) won't know I had any." You leaned in the doorway, watching Harry defend your food from his best friend, one you liked to call the bottomless pit. "No, Ron! These are for (Y/N)!" The redhead pouted. You felt a little bad for Ronald. Not bad enough to share your fries, but bad. "(Y/N)!" Ron turned sharply, eyes wide as you entered the kitchen, sitting at the table with Harry wrapping his arms around your tummy. Ron reached for a fry and you stabbed his hand with your fork. He pouted, crossing his arms.

Draco: You looked at Goyle with a blank expression, the fat oaf just munching away. He was talking to Blaise, Draco having had gone to the restroom. "Are you sure you should be touching those, Greg? Drake looked pretty nervous when I picked them up earlier." He had your chips. Your salt and vinegar kettle chips that you had been thinking about all day! Gripping your wand tightly, you heard Draco's voice. "Alright, boys. Time to-GREG!" Goyle looked up at Draco, an eyebrow raised. "(Y/N) is going to kill you. We have to go get more before she finds out they're-" You cleared your throat, everyone turning to see you. "Gone," he gulped, watching as you entered the room. You snatched the bag from Gregory's hands, sitting on the couch. "You looked at Draco and Blaise, who both shot to their feet. "We'll go get more. Come on, Goyle." Draco grabbed Gregory by his arm, dragging him out of the room, Blaise not far behind.

Ron: "I give! I give!" You sat on Ron, glaring down at him. "I asked you not to eat one thing in the refrigerator, Ronald! One thing is all I asked of you and what did you do?!" He looked up at you with frightened eyes. "I ate the cookies?" "YOU ATE THE DAMNED COOKIES!" He honestly looked terrified as you hovered over him, eyes set to kill. "Have the cookies replaced by the time I come back or else," you said, rising and making your way out the back door.

Neville: You looked at the pile of potatoes on your plate like they were the greatest thing ever as Neville watched in awe. "I've never seen anyone eat mashed potatoes that much. Ever." Even Ron Weasley was looking at you like you had grown a third head, which was not a good thing at all. "Shut up, I'm eating for two." Everyone chuckled, shaking their heads as they went back to their meals.

Seamus: Seamus watched with a disgusted expression as you drowned your fries (because I'm shamefully American and I don't know how to UK) in malt vinegar. You looked up at him and he tried to cover it, but you caught the last of it. "No no no," he said, but you already started tearing up, your bottom lip trembling. "You think I'm gross," you shouted in the crowded restaurant, everyone looking at the two of you as he rapidly shook his head as you stormed out, him calling behind you.

Blaise: You looked through the refrigerator at you searched for anything that would date your hunger. It was like an itch you couldn't scratch and you had to have it. You started to give up hope when something on the door caught your attention. The floor smelled so good. As soon as you reached for it and was able to cream a spoonful in your mouth, Blaise came in, his eyes widening as he took in the scene before him. "Well, he said as he looked at you. "I'll leave you to your food," he said as he turned and left.

Theo: "Please? I'll love you unconditionally." There was a war going on in the Nott household and what was it over? Well, nothing but cake. Gooey chocolate cake. Theo had the last slice and you wanted it. You had been using every tactic you knew how and he wasn't giving up the goods! "I'll let you be the first to know when I'm having the baby." He raised his eyebrow at that. "I'm delivering the baby. Of course I'm going to be the first to know. We live in the same house and sleep in the same bed, more than likely, I'll know before you do." You growled at him. "Theoooooooo please please please," he stiffened at the sound. You smirked, knowing Theo didn't like to hear you beg, he said it was beneath you. A moment passed. "The next one is on you," he said, passing you the cake."

Oliver: You looked Oliver in the eyes as you ate the cereal. Sure he told you not to touch the cereal, but you wanted it. Usually, you didn't bother his things, but Merlin, they looked delicious. "Looks like you got hungry," he said as he put his Quidditch gear on the floor, sitting next to you on the couch. You nodded and he sighed, kissing you on your forehead before making his way to the shower. "You're not off the hook, little lady. I'm just very tired."

Fred: "I'm sorry if you get upset, but that is disgusting." You shrugged as you ate more pickles. "Don't be mad because you can't handle this, Freddy." He rolled his eyes, wrinkling his nose at you as you ate your pickles, taking special enjoyment out of his facial expressions.

George: George watched in awe as you finished of another chocolate ice cream and sighed happily. "Have I told you that I love you?" You rolled your eyes as he kissed you on the lips