First Date

Harry: You and Harry had a rather normal first date, which you were very grateful for. It was just two people having dinner and telling stories, nothing else. You weren't really able to enjoy time with Harry because someone was always in his face, asking him for an autograph, worshiping him, or in the case of your house, mocking him.

Draco: The best part about being on a date with Draco was that he could truly be himself. You were more happy about that than anything because he was so relaxed and able to enjoy the time the two of you shared together.

Ron: Your first date with Ron was very awkward. He was trying so hard to be perfect, making sure he didn't mess anything up for anyone and that you had a good time that it kind of killed the mood slightly. You still enjoyed yourself, but not as much as you could have. Hopefully, the next ones will be better.

Neville: Putting a label on it was a bad idea. A very bad idea. It was so awkward, you didn't know who was fumbling more, you or him. The waiter took so much pity on the two if you that he paid for your meal in full.

Seamus: You were so excited about your first date with Seamus. That was, until you ended up in the hospital wing because Seamus thought It would be romantic to have a fireworks show. Seamus already had bad unintended fires and explosions. As it turns out, the ones he plans are much worse. Thank goodness you got your burns tended in time.

Blaise: He assumed a shopping spree in Hogsmeade was a good idea, but your pride had you storming out. He didn't understand what the big deal was. You had to really explain to him that you didn't like the idea of anyone buying you extravagant gifts. The two of you were able to come to an agreement of one item and he could pay for food.

Theo: Theo was rather inventive with his date. You two had a forest picnic in a meadow in the forbidden forest. Of course you were wary of even going, but he was able to convince you by calling you a stick in the mud. It was actually really nice. It wasn't scary at all. Not that you were afraid or anything.

Oliver: Of course it was supposed to be a friendly Quidditch game, but Oliver kind if forgot that. You won and he was pouting for forever. Of course that was short lived when he took you to lunch away from your house.

Fred: It was, for a while, amazing. You were able to experience the whole Fred and George experience without the George. Evidently, he "had other plans," which was suspicious because George was a much more elaborate pranked than Fred. There was no telling what he was doing. Once the whole pranking thing was done and you were able to escape with no detention (Fred wasn't so lucky), you both went and had dinner in the kitchens.

George: He refused to tell you where you were going, which would have been sweet if the last time he had done that, you had a week of detention with Filch, who took special enjoyment in your misery. When you were finally allowed to see, you opened your eyes to see the most beautiful sight ever. You were in the room of requirements and he'd basically turned it into a cafe, House Elves walking around, carrying plates of food. The date was amazing and you couldn't have asked for anything better.