Your Job After Hogwarts

Harry: You teach a self-defense class at Hogwarts so students don't only depend on magic to protect them.

Draco: You're a stay at home mom mostly, but you do fund an orphanage for children that lost their parents in the war.

Ron: You're am advocate for the Ministry, defending reformed Death Eaters, much to your boyfriend's chagrin.

Neville: You're the Potions Master at Hogwarts.

Seamus: You're a dragon tamer in Egypt.

Blaise: You're a socialite, working in introducing muggleborn and half-blood girls and boys as members of higher society.

Theo: You're a travelling photographer. You and Theo work so far apart sometimes and he can't really leave with you due to him being a Healer a St. Mungo's. You tried it and hated Healer training. Theo was the only one to make it to the end.

Oliver: You own The Daily Prophet and are currently in the process of restoring it to it's former glory.

George: You co-own WWW with him. You were no Fred Weasley, but you do a damn good job.

Fred: You're a Healer at St. Mungo's, working on a secret potion that could perhaps save people who have been murdered using the Avada Kedavra if administered writhing an hour of being cursed.