Pressure.

It turns out that I had a letter sent home, it came on a Saturday morning. How come when I order things off CBAY they never count Saturday's? Who even gets Mail on a Saturday?  I think they posted it personally, they get really mad at this type of stuff. Jeremy told me that they don't like skippers or whatever were called, it's frowned upon. Me and Jeremy have been texting non-stop, I think we've becoming friends. It's great because I don't have many. I feel like I should form a cult called the skippers, I'm already frowned upon, why not make a few friends in the making? I've never been in trouble at school, especially in my old one, I was a teachers pet. Time to turn over a new leaf. I'm kidding I'm too lame for that type of behaviour. I was a total rebel in my old school, I didn't listen to anything.

Anyway, back to the stupid letter. I'm reading over it now, while sitting at the counter. Toast intact, crumbs going everywhere. I need to clean this after, because my fathers away at work so I basically have to take care of myself until Tuesday. I miss him not just because he'll clean up my mess.I always miss him, sometimes I'll call him at night, I'd stay on the phone to him until I fall asleep. It's weird, compared to your advantage father-daughter relationship. I know.

The letter basically said, that I have to go to the school on Sunday with my father. I can't because my dads away, and why the the fuck is the school open on a Sunday? I thought Sunday was 'gods day.' I don't understand why they have to speak to my father, I mean I'm 17, I understand what I did was wrong, but it's not going to stop me. I absolutely hate gym, and if there's a way to avoid it I will, even if it involves getting in trouble.. I admit, I don't have the bed logic. I meant best logic, I'm so tired. It's like 1am, it's completely normal to be up at 1am, especially if your a tumblr user? Am I right? Yeah, of course I am.

I should probably go to slee- oh my god! I might just watch supernatural from the beginning. I'm not going sleep tonight, I can tell you that. I've already brushed my teeth and showered, the letter says I have to be present at 10am, how about I just don't go sleep that sounds like a great idea. I can't hear my alarm when I do go to sleep, and I don't want to be late. I told you guys, I have good logic.
__________
I feel like my eyes have just stopped working, every time I blink I just want to sleep. I keep rubbing my eyes, why did I take my own advice, I feel like I could be an extra in The Walking Dead. I checked the time on my ICell, It's 9am. I mean at least I'm dressed, that's a start, right? I've ate too, I'm literally ready to go. I found my sunglasses to hide my hideous face, I have dark bags under my eyes. I put on extra make up, so that I didn't look like a dead corpse. Obviously to my advantage (note the sarcasm) it's not working.

I have to leave now else I'll be late, and guess what? They frown upon that shit too. GREAT! I grabbed my keys off of the counter top, and threw my headphones in my pockets along with my ICell. I unlocked the door and stepped out. How bright is the sun right now? It's hurting my eyes, they're watering, this is it. I'm dying. I put my sunglasses on, I really should have done this before I left. I slammed the door behind myself and locked it, my laptop and my TV is safe and secure, unlike my eyes. The rays of the sun is still seeping through my SunBans. I miss my ass imprinted bed, with my soft purple blanket and supernatural episodes. I let out the biggest sigh possible.

I got my now-tangled headphones out of my pocket. This will take me the whole trip just to untangle them I'm sure of it. I wore my black converses today, with black skinny jeans and just a  white shirt that has 'dweeb' wrote across it in black bold letters. I also have a black hoodie, I can't leave the house without a hoodie. I feel weird describing what I wear, I look horrible though. I just saw the old neighbour with her husband. Is it possible to cringe so hard you pull a facial muscle? They're like 70 and they're making out, tongues, Silvia, breath. Gross. I'm just going to keep walking, and pull my hood up. I had to keep pulling my bag on my shoulder. That's annoying.