Close Call & Love

I changed the chapter names, sorry if I confused you. Anyways, I might not be able to update for a while but I hope you all stay fabulous, and safe during your holiday! :)
Enjoy yourself, if you could vote/comment that would be amazing. Thanks- Alex 😊
_____

"Miss Williams when will your father be here?" Oh damn, my dad's probably gone to work, he has really strange hours but he's getting all his work done now for June & July so he can have all of August off. He gets paid quite a lot too, I always get money, I feel bad for taking it sometimes. I just realised how much I dwell off topic, I must do that quiet a lot.

"Um, he-" what should I even say? I can't lie and I can't tell the truth either. Luckily I was interrupted. I don't have a plan. My plan was going home, like just running. He's not going to catch up Anyways.

"I can watch her until her guardian gets here." Here comes Demi to save the day. We got back at around midnight. It's like 12:10 now, so.. I guess I'll have to call a cab. Jeremy offered to take me home, but I don't wanna be a bother to him yanno. I waited for the guy to leave and go around the corner, so I could talk to Demi normally.

"They do realise that I'm 17 right? I'm practically an adult." I have a couple of months until I'm 18. I've really been in Texas for 5 months, this is really crazy. That's like half a year, kinda not but you get the idea. It's still a long ass time.

"I know... I was thinking though.. I could just drive you home, all you need to do is try and do your dad's signature." I could totally do that, kinda not since I've only seen it a handful of times. I guess I'll just make it up. Demi handed me the note board with what looked to be a register. I signed it the box and ticked it off. I basically just wrote R. Williams. That's what signatures look like right?

"Here's my keys, I'll be two seconds, I just have to give this to the office, and then I'm all yours." I saw her wink, as I walked over to her car, it was the only one in the parking lot, so I couldn't really screw that up. I put the keys in the door and unlocked it, I took the keys out of the door and slid in the passengers seat. I'm really tired. I put the radio on just to keep myself awake. I can feel something sharp inside my pocket, but I'm too tired to get it out. It's probably just my wallet or something.

I felt something keep vibrating, I slid it across without thinking. Who would call at weird times? It's probably Nicole or something.

"Hey, Hayley!" Oh damn, I got it wrong. It's Dallas? My eyes were struggling to keep themselves open. I'm so lucky I get like 20gb's of 4G. It's expensive but totally worth it because the Internet is a wonderful and mysterious according to my grandma. I had to listen to her explain the Internet to me, and how dangerous it is. It was horrible, but she was proud because she thought she was doing the right thing by protecting us, it was worth it.

"Dallas! Dude it's like 12, aren't you suppose to be sleeping?" I mean Dallas always sleeps at the right times, she's kinda responsible, actually scrap that. I guess she just likes her sleep. I've seen Dallas climb a 8 foot wall, just so she could get a clear view of her ex boyfriends house, she's a little crazy.

"I just wanted to see if you got back from that trip you and-" she must have saw my tweet or something, I got bored so I decided to tweet about it sue me. Demi's phone died so we had to have one of those weird comfortable silences. Luckily she got to charge it when we all went into the school, only for like half an hour though.

"Baby, sorry I took so long the guy wouldn't stop taking, and all I could think about was kissing you." Oh no. This is bad, this is so bad. I should hang up, hands hang up. Do it. I'm shocked still literally, I can't even form a sentence right now.