Monday

It's Monday morning, the light is shining through my window. All the dust particles are frantically bumping into each other, like their late for some dust interview or something.  I'm slightly strange.

I pulled the blanket over me abit more and snuggled into my bed. I have about 20 more minutes until the same routine happens, to think we'd get bored of it by now. We don't though. I'm just scrolling through my Facebook, now and then switching between 4 different apps. Ahhh, life couldn't get any better. I don't want to get up, I hate Monday's, I actually hate everyday I have school, but it's part of life so I learn to get over it.

I heard a knock on the door, I'm glad my dad gives me personal space. My mom never did. My dad is finally back from business, he must have got in late this morning. He said he would be.

"HAYLEY I DID IT! I GOT THE JOB!" He gets so exited over the little things, it's hilarious and cute. He's bouncing up and down like a weirdo in his batman socks. Priceless.

"Congrats dad!" I haven't seen him this happy in a while.  I'm just happy he's happy. He's a bit too happy. I think there's something else she's not telling me.

"Now come on Hayls! Get dressed, you have to go to school." He poked his tongue at me before he left.

I kinda stumble/trip over to my dresser. Ouch, that hurt. I slid the draw open and pulled out a black pair of skinny jeans and a sad songs shirt. I got this on CBAY for like 5 dollars before I moved.. Or Antazon. I'm not sure. I quickly changed my underwear. Blue.

I went over to my bed and got under the covers, I'm getting changed under here screw it. It's so cold during the winter. I lifted my ass off of the bed and pulled my skinny jeans up, I'm surprised I did that without messing up. I put deodorant on and then my shirt. I knew I was going to be late if I stayed here, I jumped up from under the blanket, biggest regret of the day so far. This is going to be a long day, I can't wait. I went back over to the dresser and grabbed a pair of socks on, and ran over the other side of the room to get my converse. They have to be blue because I have this thing where my underwear has to match my socks, don't judge me.

I threw my black jacket on, shoving my ICell in, and my ear phones. I pulled out some kinda card. Oh, It's Dem-Miss Lovato's card, I keep forgetting to ask for lessons. I couldn't help but smile, knowing I'd made a new friend, even if it was my slightly awkward and confusing teacher.

I threw my backpack over my shoulder and grabbed my beanie. Oh man, I didn't brush my teeth. I dropped my backpack near the corner where I got it, bringing my beanie with me.

I opened the door to my bathroom, and started posing in the mirror. Oh, still bleh. I check my ICell it's only 7:15. I applied some tooth paste on the toothbrush and started brushing my teeth, according to he dentist I had great teeth, my gap was beginning to become slightly less noticeable. I've got an electrician Trixo Blaster toothbrush, it cost me 40 dollars. I'm pretty lazy so I don't really have to brush, I just move it every so often. I spat the tooth paste out, brushed my hair a little, and place the beanie on my head. Ugh, I'll just put on a little make up while I'm here.

After about 5 minutes of matching my skin tone to the new powder I got, I was finally ready. I picked up my backpack again, and waddled down the hallway. I haven't got the energy, not at all.

"So...I made pancakes." I don't feel like eating right now, but I have to make an effort since he went to all this trouble.

"They look good dad." I sat down near the food, it actually looked delicious. My dad was eyeing me, probably to give him the thumbs up about the pancakes. I cut a piece off, and stabbed it through, I brought it up to my mouth and shoved it in. This was actually really nice.