The note.

Is this bad? Is it going too fast? I'm lame at this. Have fun reading.
________
It had been 2 days since the beach. I was hanging out with Maddie, Dallas and Demi for mostly the whole week. I've got to know Demi a lot, she's actually really nice. I already know Maddie and Dallas, so that's no big deal.

My dad said he'd come home tomorrow, because his business deal didn't go to plan or something. I'd been sleeping in Demi's house, I mean it was awkward at first. I just kept acting weird and complimenting her home. Demi cooked hotdogs and she left some plastic in the bun and we all laughed about how I thought she was poisoning me and it would be one less paper to mark on Monday. My paper sucked, simply because I've only done two pages.

I heard a ding go off. It was Nicole from the beach. Me and Nicole have been talking a lot lately, she's slowly becoming my friend. I like her, she's funny, she's nice and I think she's totally Jeremy's type.

"Hayley." I looked up away from my phone, and then back down finishing off my reply, she was telling me about her brother because at some funfair today, and how I should totally come. I just replied with a simple, I'll see. It's like 6pm and I can't really be bothered to move.

"Hayley." I locked my phone and looked at at the now impatient Demi. Oh right yeah, I forgot she was talking to me.

"Eh, yeah?" I looked at Demi and she was wearing a pair of sweats and a white shirt. She really can pull anything off. I mean, Demi's pretty beautiful, in a non-lesbian way.

"So, who were you texting?" She gave me the double eyebrow raise, I never thought I'd get on with a teacher, specially so close like this. I could literally tell Demi anything, it's really weird and creepy though. I mean she already knows I had sex. That was creepy. I just feel comfortable around her 75% of the time.

"It's that girl from the beach. Nicole." Demi's lips slowly curled up into a smile, yet it didn't seem like she was happy. That's weird. I'm good at reading people I suppose.

"I knew it! You like her don't you?" Now we're back to this again. I don't know how many times I can tell her this, IM NOT GAY OR INTO GIRLS.

"Demi, before your inner fangirl seeps out, I'm not gay." She looked down to the floor, looking upset. She shipped my own non-existent relationship, and I just broke it in 3 words.

"You let the ship sink, before it even sailed." No wonder she's an English teacher. I don't even know any words that are good. I wonder why she wanted to be a teacher.

"I don't want to lead her on though. It's wrong, I'm trying to get her with Jeremy!" I said a little bit too excited, I really think they'd make a cute couple.

Demi jumped up and down pretending to be excited it was awkward because I saw her belly button, I'm not going to be awkward and point that out.

"Miss Lovato. Ya'll need to calm down. I don't know CPR." I don't, I don't need it either, so many lessons. I mean it's useful and if I have time I'll do it, but I can't be bothered for the moment. I get the gist of it.

"I don't need CPR, more like MCR and back to the real reason I came in here! What do you want to eat?" DEMI IS LITERALLY PERFECT IN EVERY SINGLE WAY. I feel like we're really close friends but she's my teacher, for another year.

"I love MCR, I swear you're just perfect. I don't mind, I'll have what your having? I'll help too because I feel bad." I just spoke my mind, why did I do that? why did I open my mouth.

"I know, I know-"

"You have an extremely big ego today." Demi was normally shy around me, I mean I think she's gotten over the fact I'm her student. I'm kinda getting over the fact she's my teacher. It still comes up though. It's a big part of my life, I near enough see her everyday.