Journey

It was the day of the trip to wherever we were going. I don't really remember actually. We're going to an art gallery, apparently. I think it's like half an art gallery and music gallery mixed into one another. I'm not too sure though. The only down side is that we have to be down the school at 4am. I say we because Erica stayed over,'we're both going and apparently it would be great for us to bond or whatever.

It was pretty good though, I beat her on Left 4 Dead, although I didn't get to talk to Demi on the phone, I still got to text her. I have to purposely be late though, just to sit next to her. I'm in the car with Erica now, my dad said it was too dangerous to walk and he didn't allow it. He wanted to impress Rose really, that and he actually cares about our health.

Erica's sitting next to Jeremy, I'm making that happen. Jerica is happening, their so into each other it's ridiculous. I feel like the third wheel, and their not even dating yet. It will happen though, mark my words.

I checked my phone and had a text. It's from Demi, I mean who else who text me at 3:55am. I'm normally awake at that time to be honest, I just have no friend that are.

_________
From: Demi
You're still coming late right? The bus is getting pretty full. 4 hours sat next to you, literally how will I cope because I don't know. I'll have to google it, like I do with everything else x
_________

"Who's making you look like you've just met Gerard Way?" I'd be crying if I met him to be honest, I'd be an emotional wreck. I'd collapse and die. He's my idol, I have many though but he's just one of and he's a god. His jawline, his everything, HIS EYELINER IS GREAT.

"I just saw this joke on my dash, you wouldn't get it. It's from a TV show I used to watch." She rolled her eyes at me and proceed to do whatever she was doing. Well, this is awkward.
______
To Demi
Of course. 4 hours next to you and we can't even make out. How suckish is that xx
______

I have blanket so there could be a possibility of a hand hold, or I could just put my hand on her thigh. That will literally drive her crazy, insane probably. I wouldn't want to risk it though, I would feel super paranoid.

We had a few minutes to get there and I knew we still had a 10 minute drive. Luckily for us this would make us late, late enough for there to be few seats but not that late were the bus wouldn't be there anymore. Demi wouldn't let it leave without me anyway, she couldn't make it that long without seeing my face. It's kinda like a routine and it keeps me kinda sane in the head, where is my sanity.

_______
From: Demi
I have to look at you for 4 HOURS and not be able to do anything. Once we're off that bus you're coming with me, I'm in charge of the toilet times. You have to come with me, even if I have to make up some excuse about how bad of a bladder you have (: xx
_______

I never thought I'd be the type of girlfriend who puts kisses on the end of text messages or is cute and mushy, although I never thought I'd have a girlfriend at all. Things happen for a reason, I guess. That's what I believe anyway.

_____
To: Demi
That's a hard life isn't it Demetria (: you wouldn't have to make up an excuse, I'd come with you anyway, there isn't anything better than a quick make out in the toilet (:
_____

I have a disturbing mind at this time of da- night. My eyes are starting to feel heavy now, no doubt I'll probably fall asleep on the bus thing though. We're almost there. My dad just had to drive down this long road, I'm surprised he's up considering the work load. He's home for a full week, he's a business pitcher it's what he does. I think that's what he does anyway, I don't pay attention much. Not much was really happening in the car, I was practically texting Demi non stop over IMessage. It's cute because she responds straight away.