Emergency!

I got addicted to life is strange, so I added Chloe. If you don't know who that is then you should totally check it out because it's amazing!

Have a nice weekend & holiday 😜

About the smut, it'll probably get done soon! I want them to really connect... Not rush and get it on in Demi's parent's house... Imagine if Diana walked in, I wouldn't do that to poor Hayley, not again. Aha😂 I didn't proof read considering it's 2am😭

_____

"Babe are you ready? My mom will be here any second to pick us up." Oh yeah we had to see Maddie cheer today. It's weird how she's a cheerleader, when I was there we were never really popular, I mean kinda. I was a popular with the outcasts, we all were separated. I had friends, a couple close ones. I felt Demi sit next to me, man this TV show kicks ass. The walking dead is great! Rick is so great.

"Yeah I'm ready, I'm just so tired." I felt Demi rest her head on my shoulder. I went bed around 11, and Demi went bed just after me. It was weird, I slept on the couch, and Demi had a mattress, she was right next to me kinda but just lower. Oh, and she was laid the other way.  We didn't get to cuddle or anything but we held hands, and kissed when Dallas and Maddie fell asleep. Who knows when Diana would walk in, we wouldn't be able to explain why we'd be so cuddled up and stuff. It was better than I thought it'd be though.

"Me too, and I'm hungover. It's a great combination, why'd you let me drink that much? I don't even remember what I did." It was totally hilarious, after we met Maddie on the stairs, Demi just drank more and more, oh and more. I mean, until her parents came home. It was really hard trying to hide our secret, she almost blew it a few times.

"I know, you had to be pretty drunk to talk about sex with your sister." I guess it didn't register because she doesn't look embarrassed or anything. That's kinda weird, maybe she remembered that already or doesn't believe me.

"I talk about sex with Dallas all the time." Well that's new, I didn't know about that. That's kinda weird aswell though, I guess I don't understand since I have no siblings. Dallas is really straightforward, she likes to know everyone's details.

"Wrong sister, it wasn't with Dallas this time cupcake." Her eyes went so big, and her mouth hung open. I would have the same reaction, if I had a sister.

"What? Maddie? WHAT! I didn't." I didn't think she was that wasted, proves what I know. Damn, I have to feel sorry for her- she must be experiencing some hangover, I'd be dead if I had drank as much as she did.

"I tried to stop you talking, but you licked my hand." I did try, I wasn't trying very hard though to be honest. I thought it was hilarious, and it's not like Maddie doesn't know what sex is either, but it was awkward, more awkward than hilarious. I didn't think it'd go as far as it did. 

"What did I say? Hayley I'm so sorry." Why is she even apologising? I have no idea. Did I just answer my own question, man I'm weird.

"Well it was kinda funny for me, probably not you though. So we were kinda on the stairs, and well Maddie thought we already hooked up because we made out in the spare room and our hair was a mess. Anyways, we said we didn't, but you said something like 'we're both ready we just don't want to do it here' and then Maddie just went on about how that's a long time, and then you were like 'you'd have sex with me right?-"

"Oh my god! Hayley, I feel- I can't, she's my sister. That's just, wait what did you say after?" I swear I'm blushing right now, I always get so shy at sex talks. I've never really talked about it with anyone, except those weird sex ed talks you get. I'm glad Demi doesn't have to give me one of those considering she's only my music teacher.