The Beach. Part dos.

I followed everyone to the spot by the bridge. It had the perfect amount of shade on one side. I'm so pale, I'll just stay in the shade.

"Hayley, check out those boys over there." I looked in the direction Madison was pointing at. They looked okay, I'm not really into that type of guys that hang around in groups like that though.

"They look... Nice?" I don't really know them to judge them if that makes any sense. I mean they seem like the crave attention from the way they are acting and I'm not really into people like that.

"What do you mean? Only nice?" I don't know them so why would I find them attractive, I mean if any normal girl looked at them they probably wouldn't think twice, they had the abs and the charm I'm sure, but I wasn't the type to go for that.

"Well, what if they look good but have a bad personality or music taste? I couldn't handle someone not digging AC/DC." AC/DC is everything to me, I have posters, merch, pretty much everything my dad has bought me for my birthday is always related to them.

"Reasons why your single number uno." I like being single, no sharing or wasting time. Maddie's in a relationship with this guy called Chad, he seems like a nice guy.

"I think that's kinda adorable that Hayley doesn't judge based on looks." Did Miss Lovato just call me adorable? I'm so confused. I'm not even adorable.

"Oh. I thought everyone thought like that?" I felt the sand go through the holes in my converse, I can feel the grains against my socks. It's the worst feeling ever. It's better than being in the water though, I hate swimming.

"Eh, not every 17 year old girl thinks logically like you Hayley. Hayley you practically have your life planned out." That's true, me and Madison planned it out when we were younger. It didn't go to plan. Of course it didn't because I'd still be in Texas with Josh working in a clothes shop with Maddie while being a secret rockstar, we watched a lot of Hannah Montana.

"How so?" This is so embarrassing, I wonder where Dallas went. I think she went to get the sunscreen and drinks. She hasn't really talked much while we were here, is something wrong with her? She might just be having a day off.

"Well, basically me and Hayley had a sleep over and Josh and Hayley well- actually never mind. It's not my place to say anything." It's not what you're thinking. I admit, we did have sex. However, it wasn't when I was at Maddie's sleep over.

"Hayley isn't so innocent after all." I raised my eyebrow, while Miss Lovato smirked at me. She's got a dirty mind. This is so weird, but it feels like we're just friends. I just don't want her to turn into teacher mode'.

"Oh no, I didn't mean that. Dems, I'm sure that Hayley has had-" I'm sorry but can Maddie just stop talking. Not in a mean way.

"Maddie! Basically, I was a drunken blonde Texas girl who didn't care about anything and would get into fights and do whatever. I did well in school though." That was true, I didn't get into any trouble, well not anything major. Although, I did get drunk on the weekends with Josh, I don't believe in doing drugs, I didn't do any of them. I promise you. Josh kinda persuaded me to drink, and have a 'I don't care behaviour'. That's what he liked, and that's what I wanted to give him. I just wanted to please him, I didn't love him, but it still broke my heart when we broke up, he was a friend- well he used to be.

"That's the opposite of you now." Dallas was back with the stuff or whatever so know she knows about my past. I'm not ashamed of it. I was just learning the ropes of life.