Sex Talk & Monopoly

Enjoy, & please vote and comment ❤️ enjoy this really awkward chapter, the rest is yet to c(um)ome. I'm funny right?😂 I tried to make everything cute, but I've probably failed. Let me know 😊🎈- Alex🚩
_____
Right now we were all sitting around the dining room, playing Monopoly. I wasn't winning- let's just leave it at that. If that wasn't bad enough, I'm sat next to Demi who happens to be rubbing my thigh. It's probably payback from what I did to her on the way to the museum.. Who knows? But it keeps making me stutter.

"It's 11pm, can't we just put all of the money in the middle? The first one to get to free parking wins." Maddie was obviously bored of this game, and by the looks of it so was Dallas. Diana was ultimately thrashing all of our asses. I mean she managed to get the blues, the oranges- practically half the board. I wouldn't give up my reds to her, she gave me this stare like she was literally going to kill me. I thought I was going to die- I mean she hated Demi more because she had the greens. This was fun, it was good being close like a family again.

"Fine. Loser gets to pack it away." I was okay with that, I'd probably lose. It happens all the time, I'm not very good at board games. We put all of our pieces back on the start- I was the dog by the way, Maddie was the iron, Diana insisted on being the hat, Eddie's the Car, Dallas' is the wheelbarrow, and Demi was the cute cat. I didn't know they did cat pieces but apparently in this edition they do. I thought that was pretty cool.

I threw the dice and got a 8 not bad considering its out of 12. I moved my counter, being careful not to knock over the hotels. I was 2nd so far, I was ahead of Diana, and Demi, Eddie was in front of me. Dallas had just took her roll, and got a solid 10 still not enough to beat Eddie who was on a soiled 11.
Maddie rolled and got a 7. I feel sorry for her right now- I guess she just wants it to end. We had been playing for a while, it's understandable.

Diana was as close as ever now, all she needed was a 4, Eddie took his turn and edged closer, Demi rolled and over took Eddie. I took the dice in my hand and threw it, I got a 2- well that's me out of the running. Maddie and Dallas were fairly close too, I have a feeling Dallas is coming to take us by surprise and win.

Diana took her last turn, and went past free-parking, I've never saw her face drop so suddenly before. I feel so bad. Eddie rolled a perfectly good 7 and ended the game as a champion. That earned means and sighs from the other team players obviously- including me.

"Well, Hayley it looks like your packing away." See, I told ya. I've never had luck with board games! I always lose at em'.

"I always lose that's no surprise to me anymore." I laughed along so that didn't sound as depressing as it came out. I started piling up the money, Demi got up and went to the toilet. Well I'm guessing that's where she's going considering she's going in that direction, Diana followed, I guess she went to fill her mug back up.

"Hayley, you're the last one to know I think. But we're all planning a little party for Demi, and Diana. Their birthdays are close and they don't get to spend them together.." That's kinda cute, and clever that Dallas thought of that and she's going to love it.

"Your the one who has to get Demi out of the house tomorrow- literally take her anywhere. It's just while we set up and everything." We Thanks for the heads up Maddie. I feel like this conversation was planned considering they all kinda know what they have to say. It could be a mind thing.

"Make sure you leave at 11am and don't come back until about 2:30pm. You have to meet Diana too, she'll be home around 2:15 and you have to stalk her. We'll text you anyway." Eddie finally chimed in. I stacked the money some more into their colours, I should be an accountant. I have to stalk Diana.... Okay.. Weird.