Back at Dallas, Texas.

Do you guys want me to continue this? Be honest, I don't mind😊

I just want to you guy/girl/non-binary pals' know that's you're great & amazing! Thanks for reading❤️ - Alex🎈
_____
Currently I had half a pizza in my mouth, while my eyes were fixed on Demi's TV. Who knew she had an Xbox? I didn't. Apparently her ex left it here, so right now we're just killing some zombies, it's kinda like left 4 dead. It's pretty great to be honest.

"Hayley, I'm down and I need reviving." She's got a lot better at this though, I was so proud of her for lasting until round 4. I was new to the game too, so we probably had no chance of getting past round 10, or maybe even past round 5 with the way I was struggling. It was all about the fun, and the new experience!

"I know baby. I'm coming, but I just have many zombies around me." The slice of pizza has now fell on my leg, and the sauce is everywhere. It's only round 4, so it's not that bad. This game makes me shake sometimes is that normal? I just get so heroy when I play it, if that's even a thing. I can't believe I dropped my pizza, it's still edible. Everything is all good. I shot all the zombies around me, I'm a killing machine.

"Hurry I'm on red." I could hear the panic in her voice, even when it's just a game. Luckily I managed to get to her just in time, this game was really hard and there wasn't even any options to control the easiness, this game was just savage. Left 4 dead was just training for this game, phew.

"I saved you, Sargent Lovato! I'm pausing the game so I can eat this slice of pizza." I pressed pause, picked the pizza off of my leg and took a bite out of it. Damn this pizza was really good. Demi stood up and went and sat over on the couch, she had the right idea. My legs were starting to get numb, but I had trouble seeing after a while so I needed to be closer.  I don't think I need glasses? I might.

I switched the TV over to some music channel. Our game will still get there when we get back. It was only 9pm so nothing was really happening, I mean apart from us eating pizza.

"I couldn't help but notice you from across the room.... May I have this dance?" How could anyone not dance to this song? I think it's called a thousand years and it's the cheesiest song I've never heard.

"Of course, how could I say no?" I'm not going to lie to you, I had no idea how to dance. I'm winging the hell out of this. I took her hand and pulled her to her feet. I rushed her into the middle of her living room, I'm so going to hate myself if this turns out bad. I could have prevented this, but I wanted to act cool.

I don't have enough time to figure out how to secretly google how to slow dance either. I'll just wing it, I'm surprised she doesn't see the panic in my face. I guess we're just messing around so it can't be that bad. I placed one hand on her hip, and the other securely help her hand. I just stepped back and fourth and I time with the song.

"I have died every day waiting for you. " we kinda placed our heads on each other's shoulders, while our hands moved, we were kinda like hugging. I've never danced before so this is kinda new.

"Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you. For a thousand years." Wait? That didn't come out of my mouth. Demi just sang to me and it was so beautiful, I mean her voice suits her. It's so unique and great, so powerful and strong. I can literally feel goose bumps.

"I'll love you for a thousand more." The song ended on that last nope, we were already half way through it when we began dancing. Well this got really emotional, we probably need to hear  to bed soon, we have to get up at like 4am and leave by 5 to catch the flight for 6. I think, I'm not sure. I just wasn't looking forward to earliness.

"You know if anyone saw us they'd think we're complete weirdos." We both laughed, it's true though. Were randomly slow dancing at 9, smelling of pizza and garlic bread. Well, this is great.