All We Know Is Falling

Rate M for mature. I'm not mature but my age says I am. c: I was so excited because I thought MCR were getting back together but they aren't :/ & Hayley made the front cover on rock sound 50, so I bought it and I'm giving a copy away on my Instagram!! Enjoy this chapter & your day. - Alex😬
_____

"Demi, please I need you. Ugh, faster!" I sucked and bit on her neck while her fingers thrusted inside of me, I'd never experienced anything half this good before. I felt her hot breath on the back of my neck as I was getting ready to climax, at any given movement I was ready to explode. My toes began to curl-

"Hayley, I-" My eyes shot open like a bullet. That wasn't Demi's voice. My dad?! Why is my dad home? He said he'd be gone the weekend, Demi was awake too, but she just pretended to be asleep I saw her eyes blink. This is pretty awkward I wouldn't blame her. My dad had literally just cock blocked me in my dream, well this is awkward. I can't believe I even had a dream like that, all this time I kinda thought I was asexual towards girls, I guess not.

"It's not what it looks like, well..." I was terrified, I didn't know whether my dad was homophobic or not, what if he hated me? This is illegal, and it's totally gay. He's going to hate me. He'll probably kick me out of the house-

"HAYLEY! I've never been so disappointed with you in my life! I raised you to be a good Christian!" I guess he didn't take it very well, I'll probably have to live with Grandma Williams, or I'll just be homeless, or I could live with Demi, but then I wouldn't be able to pay for my own things and I'd feel really weird. I felt like my pride had been crumpled up and stamped on, my own father, he wasn't normally disappointed in me. I was speechless for once in my entire life. I couldn't do this, I thought his love for me would be unconditional? Perhaps not. I put my head in my hands because I literally didn't want to do this. I don't want to cry or show weakness even though I'm dying inside. What should I do?

"I'm really disappointed that you didn't tell me, but then again I don't blame you. That was good acting though, wasn't it? I totally fooled you. I can tell you're awake by the way, Miss Lovato." Demi sat up and was still kinda hid under the covers, I knew she would try and get out of this some how. I mean if matters went serious she would protect me obviously, but we're both really awkward. I would have done the same.

"Mr Williams, you can call me Demi." She gave him a half smile, but I guess she was still kinda confused and felt abit awkward. Well, least it's not worse than this. It would be great for my dad and Demi to get along. I mean, they have to because she's my teacher and my girlfriend.

"Thanks Demi, call me Ross. I kinda knew this would happen, I sensed it from the moment I walked in and you kinda were staring at each other, now that was so awkward. How long has it been going on?" I'm surprised he's taking it this well to be honest, I thought he would kick me out, or report Demi to the police or something. I guess he knows love when he sees it.

"Eh, it's been around 2 and a half months." I bit my lip not sure how he would react. Demi isn't really doing anything, I think she's still kinda gobsmacked that this has even happened. I was going to tell my dad eventually when I was 18 and after graduation because then I knew he wouldn't tell the police, because it was legal. He could disown me all he wanted, but he wouldn't land Demi in any trouble. Now I don't have to do that, because he's handling it well, it's all going smooth, like peanut butter. My dad was still awkwardly kinda in the door way, half in half out staring at us- kinda.

"Well, you look happy together, what kind of father would I be to break it up? I'm happy for you both, all I ask of you is to keep it PG, it's still illegal and I don't want anything to happen to you. Demi's worked hard for her job, Hayley and I know you'd feel guilty if she lost it because of this situation. As for you Demi, I like you, and I can tell how much Hayley likes you, but my little Hayls doesn't need to experience heartbreak just ye-"