Birthday Bash/Hella Gay

Read the picture when you get to the card opening part near the end, I know it's confusing but it's the only way I can write it out properly, there's a picture of the bracelet too. Enjoy😊❤️

Sorry if it's bad and doesn't make sense. I'm a total loser😂
_____
Zac headed home to pack for whatever and we said goodbye and now we were now five minutes away from the Diana household. It's not like I wouldn't be back or anything. I had a text from Maddie saying Diana was close so I had to stall both of them a little and wait outside. Man I didn't know how I was gunna stall both of them. I was never the staller, always the one getting stalled. Marisa was here so hopefully she could help.

"Baby I need to pee." I knew she should have gone when I went with Marisa. Sometimes I think I'm the smart one, I don't need a fancy degree like Demi though. I have common sense.

"Just wait until your mom gets here." I sound like such a mom, what's wrong with me right now. I'm on stricter orders from Maddie and Dallas, and I can't screw this up.

"You guys are adorable." Okay, Marisa is really weird but nice I guess. We are pretty adorable, especially Demi.

"We know." Demi's back at it with the sass, Marisa just laughed, and poked her tongue out.

Diana's car was coming down the road now, so hopefully I wouldn't have to stall much longer. I let go of Demi's hand for obvious reasons aka Diana. I had another text from Maddie, it's weird considering they're inside and were kinda down the path a little. It didn't look like much of a party from the outside which was good.

_____
From: Maddie
Ready whenever you are :)
_____

We all said our hellos to Diana, me and Marissa stayed at the back while Diana and Demi went up in front. This is so exciting.
Demi pushed the hand down and opened the door.

"HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAYS!" I couldn't really see anything from the back, except from a big banner that said 'happy birthday Diana and Demi' it looked super cute actually. They did a great job. Diana's work friends were here, some of Dallas', I think a few of Demi's too, I'm not even sure. This is going to be super awkward considering I don't know anybody but the family.

Everyone did that traditional thing and hugged each other . Me and Marisa just stood next to each other smiling like a pair of idiots-which we were.
_____
"Think about it though?" I'd been talking to this guy for almost 20 minutes, his name is Chad and we met at the food table. It's not Maddie's boyfriend Chad- completely different dude. He's one of Dallas' friends I think. We'd been discussing back to the future considering we both liked it. He seems like a good person, he's real nice.

"I mean I don't think I'd go back and kill Hitler or anything because it'd change the world dramatically. I might gamble a few times, and break the law just a little." There's not much to do, I'm not going to turn into some hero because I'd probably mess that up- and that isn't fun. I wouldn't use it a lot either, because it'd mess with the space and time thingy. I've seen a lot of movies based on that.

"Ah! That's a good answer, I'm proud of you. I'd probably do the same as you, I'd get the super bowl score, and I'd probably go back in time to skip this conversation so I didn't sound so lame." We both chuckled, we were outside with all of the other people. We haven't got to the cake yet- we haven't even done the gift giving- we'd wait until later to give them, once everyone leaves to give everyone else a chance.