Big Deal Cereal

It's Hayley's birthday today :)
________

You know you'd think that it'd be hard on the road, it's actually not that bad. I mean it's pretty crowded, we have a small bathroom, and we can't wash our clothes. So we have to pack for the full week, we can use the showers at the venue though. I haven't shaved my legs in at least 5 days and the guys keep writing shave me on my ankle. I might get that tattooed one day.

We've done two shows so far, and we're due to be doing Warped tour, we're not heading line, but what more can you ask for? I might be able to meet some interesting bands there. Probably nobody higher up, like my chemical romance or anything. I wish. I flinched at Jeremy pulling my curtain to my bunk open. It was unexpected.

"And here we have Hayley, she pretty much stays in here all the time texting the love of her life. Maybe occasionally crying at sad movies from time to time while eating cereal." Okay, how did he know that? It's so awkward when everyone's just there yanno. I literally sleep 3ft away from Jeremy and Taylor. I'm a girl so it's even more awkward, they can walk around in their underwear and I'm here sweating my legs off. He knew me so well though.

"Jerm! Let's be real here, we all live off cereal." We both laughed, nothings ever serious on this bus. Apart from that whole pregnancy thing damn, we still don't know if she's pregnant. They're taking the test together when Jeremy gets back. Well that's what she said anyway, we've been talking about it all day. Personally if it was me I'd want to take it straight away, but I can't get pregnant so it's all good.

"We do, that and popcorn! By the way say hello to the 40 thousand people Hayls." Oh damn! Why do people even follow us or watch us? That's so inane though. I'm a boring person so to me that's terry insane.

"Heyyy! This is my bunk, I was kinda in mid nap! I'll give to a little tour...We have some deodorant, pyjamas- I know I'm a messy person. We've got a laptop- I love staying up until 4am watching shows, so just tweet me what'cha watchin' and I'll join ya. Oh- and this is a bracelet a fan made me, it's pretty cool. Jeremy's bunk is way more impressive! Before Jeremy takes ya, don't forget to buy tickets to warped. We'll be there waiting!" I waved and smiled at the camera well that didn't go so bad. Jeremy went to show him his bunk and I pulled back over my curtain thing.

I was in midtext to Demi, I need to clean out my bunk soon. It's getting so over filled, literally I have to sleep on things.
__________
From: Demetria x
I miss you more than anything... I'm kinda hungry and I know if I order a whole pizza I won't be able to finish it! I need you :( How is everything though? xx
___________

I have a use! It's to eat all Demi's left over pizza. I knew I got made for a reason, and now I've finally found it. My life long purpose is to eat pizza, that would be like the dream job though.

______
To: Demetria x
That's all I am to you is a pizza eater? :)
Everything's good... it's so small though. My bunk is tiny, I kinda love it. I sleep better here than I do at home. We already have fans... I'm not even kidding, I've already signed 3 stomachs! I miss you though, and I can't wait to see you. How is everything where you are? x
____

I picked up the majority of the things off my bed and put them in the bag at the bottom. Luckily I'm not tall enough to take up this whole thing. But it's still pretty coffin like.
Man Demi sure does type really fast.

_____
From: Demetria x
Well duh! You're cute too and a great kisser. That's kinda weird, I just can't help to think of a coffin! Normally when we sleep together you take up all the room. I'm so proud of you, and I love you soooooo much. Oh and Everything's going great, well not really. I haven't done much, I met new friends though, her name is Piper, oh and she's kinda in love with this girl called Alex! x
______