Semi-functional

I don't know how to end this book because I can't seem to let go of the characters but that's okay because hopefully I'll figure it out somehow. Here's the chapter anyways.
Nothing even happened in this chapter but Yano filler c:
_______

_______
To Demetria x:
This is what I've been doing all day, I've only just got home and plugged my phone in, I missed you a lot! X

JPEG.Promo.Paramore.P
_______

I was so tried, we managed to shoot the video over the course of 2 days. We even had Josh and Zac fly out. That was great, we all had fun, and I think they're going back tomorrow. I have to post this to my twitter too. I'm literally so tired. Shooting really does take it all out of you especially when you're around 4 teenagers- boys especially. We had a supermodel that couldn't eat chocolate in the video- they went wild and tried talking to all her all at once.

______
yelyahwilliams:
We did something today, and we did it with style. I love these guys @/jermbeats @/itstayloryall @/joshfarro
@/farro and shout out to @/TaylorJA
www.youtube.com/pressure
______

I picked up my hoodie from the floor, then went and got a shirt. I'll probably take a shower in the morning. I'm like beyond tired. I'd probably just text Demi to keep me company, if I didn't fall asleep by then. I quickly changed out of my shirt, and slid on a pair of shorts. I just couldn't wait to go to sleep and eat my dads butterscotch pancakes in the morning.
_________
From Demetria x:
I remember you telling me you'd be busy but it's been like 6 hours, that's a lot of time without you!:( You look amazing, and you look insanely different, maybe you're the model in this relationship. You're so beautiful and I've missed you so much!!!!! I can't wait to see you tomorrow :) ps: why do you look wet?  xox
________

I forgot to brush my teeth damn it! I'll just answer this text first. I didn't wanna keep her waiting especially after I've just kept her waiting for 6 hours. I felt really bad but they wouldn't let us have breaks, because time is money and money takes time. We had to lock our phones away and stuff. I mean I get it, but I just wanted a break. We had a break for food, but we weren't allowed our phones. It's really weird. I feel like I've literally just repeated myself for the last 10 minutes. Oh well.

_____
To Demetria:
I know I've missed you so much, &  I couldn't stop thinking about you all day:( & You've got it all wrong Demetria, you're the most beautiful person I've ever laid eyes on. I can't wait to see you tomorrow, and you'll see in 4 days! Ps: if I don't answer I'm probably half dead, I'm so tired :( x
_________

I figured if I'd just run to the bathroom and keep my on charge phone, I know as soon as I take it off charge it'll probably die and I'd have to wait for it to start up again. I'm way too impatient for waiting. I got my toothbrush off the charger and applied the tooth paste. I know it sounds really weird but I'm not really that tired now I've done something. I quickly brushed my teeth and spat out the rest of my toothpaste. I turned out the light and closed my door behind me.

I loved not having to share a bathroom with my dad, that would be so awkward for the two of us. I quickly got back into bed and picked up my phone and sure enough I have a text- I bet you could guess who from. I know it sounds really weird but I don't answer people's texts, I forget. I mean I answer Demi's, Mads, Jeremy's and Nicole's but nobody else's. Taylor doesn't have a phone anymore, else I'd answer his too. I don't answer Chad's anymore, or even Chloe's. I feel so guilty. I mean with Chloe I feel guilty because she's with Max, and she talks about other girls and I don't want to be apart of that and well Chad... He's actually a really nice guy that I should talk to a little more. I might try, it wouldn't hurt right?