Flirting Paradox.

This is kinda a filler- well not really but it's leading up to something magical. I've already written the whole book by the way, well nearly all of the book- I just need an ending does anyone have any suggestions?

Should Hayley's dad be cool with it?
Should Josh make an appearance?

___________

I said bye to Demi which was extremely hard by the way, luckily we didn't kiss again, I mean not luckily,  I don't know anymore.

It's roughly 5 something and I have to meet with Jeremy so we can get into the van and go to the pizza place. Demi said she'll take her car later, and crash the party. I still haven't heard her sing yet, I'll get her to sing to me, it will happen. I'm like 10 minutes away from Jerm's anyway, he lives so close to Demi it's ridiculous. Well, 20-30 minutes walking.

About the gig though, I'm still nervous as hell. I pulled out the set list out of my jeans pocket, it read:
My Heart.
Brighter
Pressure
Whoa
That's our set list. I crumpled it up and put it in my backpack. Which I was carrying it like a weirdo, I threw it over my shoulder and put my arm through the strap. Jeremy said if we didn't have to time to perform whoa then we should just leave it, there's no point in singing half the song.

I put both my headphones in and proceed to Jeremy's. I left Demi's house 10 minutes ago and I already have 2 texts from her, isn't she adorable?
______________________
Demi x
Guess what you forgot! - Demi x
_______________________

What did I forget this time? I forget everything.
I checked the next text.

_______
Demi x
Attachment923829.JPG
Your iPod, I'm posting so many selfies on this, you won't even know. I know your password. It was easy. xo
_______

My password is super easy, it's Pizza1234. I love pizza, and I needed numbers, I told her before when we got drunk though. I mean kinda drunk.
_______
Demi x
I just checked your search history! I'm mad at you.
______
I can't even think of what I googled last. It's not what your thinking. At least I don't think so. Oh, the answers to her booklet work thing. I don't know how she aspects me to know notes, and rhythms, I don't even know how to play the piano yet.
_____
To Demi x
I'll be looking forward to looking at them, you should listen to my music for once ;) I'm sorry, it was hard, and I had no one to help me but Google. So mad that you forgot to put kisses on the end. That must be serious :(
__________

We were just kidding with each other, it wasn't serious, I guess it was our way of flirting. We flirted quite often this week, which we'd have to stop eventually, and I wouldn't want anyone finding out. I felt another buzz and I couldn't stop smiling seriously my cheeks were hurting.
_______
Demi X
I will don't you worry, I'll check everything. Hayley, I forgive you but guess who's staying after class! ;) eh, I'm too lazy to type my name on the end and you forgot too (: xoxo (that's because I felt bad for you.)
_______

She gave me pity kisses, that shouldn't be aloud. That's an illegal move. That's just plain rude actually, but at least I got kisses though. I reached Jeremy's and he was already loading everything into the back of the van. I waved at him and proceeded to text Demi back.

____
To Demi X
I'm kinda scared because I have some weird pictures I can't explain. Oh is that right? I wouldn't mind actually :) and I won't accept your pity kisses, Lovato. x
___________

I sent it and looked up from my phone, Jeremy was giving me this weird smile and I'm kinda weirded out. What does he know that I don't?

"What's got you so smiley, or should I say who?" Eh, the guy knew me. We'd only known eachother for a while but I kinda knew this was a great friendship already. It's defiantly a long lasting one.