Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven:

A perfect score, damn it. I sighed taking my stance ready to shoot. If I lose, meaning I get lower than a perfect score then I'll be reminded of this day for the rest of my life. At least let me get a perfect score. I laughed there is no way that is going to happen.

"Stop laughing to yourself and start shooting idiot," Hayden barked. I glared at him then went back to focusing on the target.

I shot my five arrows. Well I'll be damned I got a perfect score. Hayden stood jaw wide open, "That was just luck," he said.

"Alright Tomorrow I want to see you guys bright and early. I won't be very happy if I have to wake you up," My father dismissed us. Hayden bowed down to my father. I wasn't quite ready for that yet, even if he is the Alpha.

I left returning to the house. I don't know why I couldn't respect my father the way Hayden did. Everyone else treated my father as though he was the most powerful man alive. I walked up the stairs. Out of nowhere I was pushed down the stairs. I got up to only be knocked back down again.

"You have to really learn your place Logan," it was Hayden's voice.

"What are you talking about Hayden?" I struggled against him. His strength was not doubt superior to mine. I will change that soon.

"You need to treat the Head Alpha with respect just like everyone else. I don't care what has happened to you throughout your pathetic little life but you really need to sort your shit out and bow down to the Alpha," he spat in my ear

"Boys?" I heard a voice. Hayden immediately got off me. I got up after him seeing who it was. It was my pack Alpha who was standing right in front of us.

"I was just having a friendly chat with my brother," he smiled bowing down to the pack Alpha.

"Okay, I'll take your work for it then. If you don't mind leaving, I need to talk to Logan," he returned a genuine smile.

"No problem Sir. I wouldn't want to disrupt any plans for your pack," he walked up the stairs shooting me a death glare then. I knew he was going to beat me later. He wasn't done with me.

"You alright?" The Alpha asked me.

"Yeah like my brother said it was a little, friendly chat," I stated.

"Alright. If you don't mind I would like you to go hunting tonight. I know you don't really want to but there have been a few deaths in the pack recently due to old age. We need all the help we can get. We meaning the pack," he explained.

"I don't see why not. It would be good to get out and hunt" I stated not showing that I really didn't feel up to going.

"Thanks, this helps the pack out a lot," he continued down the stairs into the community area.

I went upstairs quickly. I was glad I didn't run into Hayden.

I entered my room and sat on my bed. I got out some pencils throwing them at the target on the wall. I didn't do too badly.

I need to figure out what the hellhounds wanted. Those shape-shifting Hellhounds are very secretive. The second you think they are extinct they pop back up again.

I have to ask father what the Hybrids want. No one has ever mentioned one thing about it. I was starting to get curious again. Maybe I should ask Hayden first.

I left the room walking to Hayden's. I need to find out. He might know considering my father lets him in on everything.

I knocked on his door. The door came flying open making me jump "What do you want?" he asked. He was pretending he wasn't happy to see me but I knew he was.