Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen:

 My eyes ran over her body, she is so perfect. My attention went straight to her leg. Before I knew it I was cutting off the circulation to her leg temporarily, until I get her to the helicopter, which help a lot more and better medical supplies.

 I grabbed her, holding her close to my chest. I could hear the faint beats of her heart, hoping that they wouldn’t stop. She has to make it I wont let her die. I couldn't let any one else die, I knew if I did I wouldn't be able to take the heartache.

“Logan” Laurence called, running up to me

 “Not now” I started to go into a slow jog; her heart beat getting weaker and weaker

 “What is it?” Laurence followed me with ease, he was much taller than me making his strides longer.

 “What do you think Laurence? I've found my mate in the worst way possible” I looked down at her peaceful looking face, she’s slipping closer and closer towards death and by her face she didn't mind one bit “I have to save her” I looked at him in the eyes with pain.

 “Alright hurry up then” Laurence ran ahead to the helicopter grabbing out all the medical supplies we needed. I hope I know what I'm doing.

 I placed her on the ground, praying silently that she would live and her heart beat won't stop no matter how weak. For some reason I feel a strong pull towards her, this deep love that only mates can share but what if she doesn’t, could she love someone like me?

 “Logan let me do this” Laurence said seriously “I know what I'm doing. I wont hurt her”

 As much as it pains me to see her get touched by another man, I really had no other choice. I nodded my head at Laurence signalling for him to be able to attend to her wounds. Her life was more important than anything right now.

 “Logan grab some blood out of the refrigerator, I need to do a give her some blood that she has lost” I nodded running to the refrigerator, what doesn’t Laurence carry around with him.

 I grabbed O- out of the refrigerator since it can give to all and we don’t know her blood type. Flashes of images came into my mind, my mate’s memories about the prison she was kept in. I held onto my head stumbling on my feet towards Laurence giving him the blood.

 I fell onto my knees both of my hands on my head, trying to push back the horrifying memories  

 “Please don’t touch me” I curled up into a ball hoping that the black dogs would just go away but I knew that wasn’t the case and it would never happen.

 “For the last time you little bitch what makes you think we will.” He growled in anger.

 “Yeah you little whore of a werewolf” the other brother snickered, adding his comment after his brother.

 These Black Dogs are definitely the most fearsome, all I can do is just cry in a corner I have to do something. I have to get away from them

 I got up dodging them as they came after me. I ran through the hallways with them hot on my trail, which way is the way out I growled. I shifted into my wolf form sniffing for any scents that indicated the way out. My frail body was close to giving up. I was malnourished and my body was screaming for me to give up.

 I saw the exit door; I broke out into a sprint. I was picked up by the waist “That was fun” one of the brothers laughed. I thrashed about trying to get free but I knew the sad reality that I wouldn’t, my body just can’t do that anymore, I haven’t had food or water in a week.