Not an Option

“Were are we going anyway Ronan?” I asked him, we seemed to be wondering around for ages but hadn’t came into contact with any one else

 “We are looking for the guy behind all of this” Ronan told me “I know who he is, I have encountered him before and I though he was dead but it turns out that he is still alive”

 “What's his name and what is he?” I pressed, “If not I'm turning back around, I don’t want to face a opponent who I have no idea who of what they are”

 “Too late” I heard a unfamiliar voice whisper into my ear, I turned around throwing my claws to his face but he caught my hand like it was nothing.

 He squeezed and tightened his grip on my hand “You were the one I was looking for in all of this Logan” he smiled darkly; he had the aura about him that made me feel weak and him superior.

 “Let go of him” Ronan shouted. Jasper and Koran both stood in a defensive position, worried expressions all over their faces

 “I'm not going to let him go now that I have him again” The man laughed “I have a lot of plans for you” he whispered so only I could hear

 “I'm calling off my men now, I came for what I wanted. Have fun rebuilding your losses” he smiled.

 He teleported to a black plane “Lets get out of here” he said to what seemed like the pilot. I struggled against his grip but he wouldn’t let go, my hand starting to turn blue “Lets face the truth Logan, your weak but I'm going to make you a hell of a lot stronger than you already are”

 “Face it Logan, nothing will ever be the same, not ever” he threw me into the plane, my back hit the wall and I dropped to the floor. He buried his boot into my ribs repeatedly doing the same action. He then bent down to my level and grabbed my chin “Get ready for what is coming Logan”