7

Michaels POV

The kiss meant something. It wasn't just an "I just met you" kiss it was a actual meaningful kiss. It was long and messy and rough. It was pure love. I know that I've only known her a few months but God did I love this girl. After the kiss she was obviously happy. Her face showed it. After the kiss we laid therefor hours just cuddling and talking and laughing. I know that I had things to do today but Hannah was more important. I was pulled out of my thoughts by the sound of my doorbell ringing. I got up from Hannah and I felt so empty. What was happening? I walked over to the door and opened it. I was faced with an angry Luke and an angry Calum.
"Why the hell are you still home dude!? You do know we have practice for the gig tomorrow right?!" Luke yelled out.
"Yes I know but, I'm busy." I told them. That only seemed to make them more mad.
"God nothing matters to you! You just act like nothing is important ever! You push everything to the side and it's annoying!" Calum shouts at me. I hear something move and I think it's just Hannah. What are Calum and Luke going to say? Oh my god I know it's not going to be good but I don't care. She's all I care about right now. I wish they would just go away. I look behind me and see a shocked Hannah behind me. Her mouth wide open. I motion for her to come over here. She comes over and I wrap my arm around her waist.
"This is Hannah. The girl I met on Twitter." She was still in shock and I let her do her talking with the boys. I know she's a big fan so I let her have a moment. I am a little jealous for some reason. She's just so happy. She hugs Calum and Luke and she tells them how big of a fan she is. Calum mentions  Ashton being in the car so he leads her out. This was cute to watch. She was so happy. She hugged Ashton and told him that she was a huge fan and that she loves him. I know that she loves me differently so it doesn't really affect me.
She comes back inside and comes to my arms. They're still mad but I can tell that they weren't as mad as before.
"I guess practice for tomorrow is canceled." Calum speaks. I nod and tell them to go. When they leave I turn to face Hannah. She looked so happy and it was the cutest thing ever.
"So you met the whole band." I said.
"I'm living the dream of millions of fan girls." She laughs.
"Let's go lay back down." I guide her over to the couch and she's acting a little different. "Babe what's wrong." I ask her.
"My mom texted me and said I needed to be home by 11. It's 9 right now." She frowns. I never wanted her to leave. She made me feel happy. I kissed her gently before pulling back and looking at her.
"It's okay. I'll see you again tomorrow. Tell her your spending the night with your friend because I'm going to be here again tomorrow night." I told her.
"Okay. I will. Whatever I can do to stay with my baby kitten." She said. I laughed a little before I leaned in and pecked her lips. We layered there for about 30 minutes before she had to go. She got back into her clothes and we walked out to my car. Since I drove her here we have to go back and get her car. When we got in the car we began our journey back to Starbucks.

When we arrived at Starbucks I got out and led her over to her car. I hugged her tight and cupped her face. I leaned in and kissed her gently. The kiss got rough and I demanded access into her mouth. The kiss deepened and I decided to pull back before we do something we regret. As much as I didn't want to leave her I hugged her and we said our goodbyes.

"I'll see you at the concert tomorrow, yeah?" I asked her. She nodded and smiled at me.
"I'm so excited to see you guys perform. I know I have met all of you and me and you are friends but I will probably still cry. You just mean so much to me." She smiled at me. I kissed her forehead.
"Goodbye baby." I said
"Goodbye kitten." She whispered. I walked away and got into my car. I waited until she left and then pulled out. I really loved her. I can't believe that I have kissed her now. It just seems like a big dream.

Hannah's POV

As I drove home my mind was flooded with thoughts. When he does leave Sydney I'm going to be broken. I can't do that. I can't leave him now. There tour is almost over and they only have 2 more shows after tomorrow. But that's about 2 weeks I won't see him. That doesn't seem like long, but now that I have met him I can't leave him. I arrived at my house I got out of my car and unlock the door. I put my keys down and locked the door. I ran to my room and got a nirvana shirt and some shorts. I took my makeup off and plopped on my bed. I pulled my phone out and scrolled through Twitter. I saw that Luke had followed me along with Calum and Ashton. My notifications were blowing up. Some bad some good. Some people were saying how jealous they were and that they hated me for having all 4 follow me. And some others were saying how happy they were for me. I saw my messages had 9+ so I checked those. They were all from Michael.
Michael5sos- DID YOU GET HOME?
Michael5sos- ARE YOU HOME SAFELY
Michael5sos- ARE YOU ALSEEP? I'M SORRY.
Michael5sos- I LOVE YOU
michael5sos- I LOVE YOUUUUU
Michael5sos- I LOVE YOUUUUU
Michael5sos- GUESS WHAT
michael5sos-I LOVE YOU
Michael5sos- HANNAH
Michael5sos- GUESS WHAT
michael5sos- I LOVE YOUUUUU
Michaelfivesos- I'm home :) I love you too. I'm laying down. I will see you tomorrow. I'm too excited.
Michael5sos- okay good night baby
Michaelfivesos- goodnight kitten.
I put my phone down on the charger and rolled over. I let sleep over take me with still thoughts flooding my brain. When I wake up I'm completely excited. I run into the shower and begin to get ready.