35

Michaels POV *sorry I haven't had it in his POV in 45 years*

Later that night when everyone calmed down I went over to Hannah's bed and laid down with her. I kiss the back of her neck and hug her tightly.

"Hmmm I missed this." Hannah whispered.

"Me too. I missed you, I missed your lips." I say. She turns around a raises her eyebrow bringing her lips to mine.

"I love you." She said smiling.

"I love you too." I said.

We laid down for a while before we finally fell asleep. Tomorrow we don't have a show and we just have a free day to do whatever.

-------

When I woke up I felt cold, the cold I felt when Hannah was gone. I opened my eyes and see that Hannah isn't in bed with me anymore. I looked over to where Ashton was still sleeping so I decided to get up and find Hannah wherever she is. I get up and run my hands through my hair and walk into Luke and Calum's room. I saw Hannah and she opened her arms for me to come to her.

"Good morning, babe. Did you sleep good?" She asked as I sat down and hugged her.

"Good morning, and of course I slept good you were with me." I said smiling. I kissed her lips gently then looked up at Calum.

"You are making me miss Sally." Calum frowned.

"Awee doe's Cal-pal miss his girl?" Luke smirked.

"Shut up." Calum says pouting. Calum gets up and walks out into the bathroom with his phone and we hear speaking shortly after.

Calums POV

I missed Sally. I really missed her. I walked into the bathroom with my phone. I dial Sally's number after 4 rings she picks up.

"Hey babe." She said. I could hear her smile which brought a smile to my face.

"Hey princess, I miss you."

"I miss you too Cal." She said sadly.

"Do you want to join me on tour?" I ask for the billionth time. She sighed.

"Cal you know I cant because college. I really wish I could." She said sadly.

"You can switch it over to online." I tell her.

"Cal, I can't." She sighed.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"Don't be." She said.

"I love you." I say sadly letting a single tear fall.

"I love you too. It sounds like your crying. Are you okay?" She sounds worried.

"I'm okay babe, don't worry. 1 month we can make it." I say.

"I'm so excited to see you again." She said and I could hear her little smile.

"The boys are calling me to come so I have to go babe." I say sadly.

"Okay babe. Bye I love you." she said.

"I love you too. Bye."

"Bye." and with that I hung up and walked out.

"Why were you in there so long?" Luke asks me.

"I was talking to Sally." I said looking at my feet. They knew I loved her and they felt bad for me but I didn't need there pity.

"Oh." Luke said. "Were going to the movies and were getting something to eat. So go get ready." Luke says.

I go into my suitcase and grab a black shirt with black jeans and black converse. I walk out and the were all waiting for me. We walked out and into the van driving to the theater.

--------

Hannahs POV

Today we were going out with the boys. We were going to a movie and then going somewhere to eat. I really felt bad for Calum because he misses Sally and I could really see it, but Cal is a trooper and I know he is strong. When we got into the van we drove off to the theater and walked up to the ticket booth.

"Hi what movie are you here for?" The lady asks. I'm

"Umm, Mocking Jay part 2." Michael said. Oh wow a boy like Michael going for a movie like that. She hands us the tickets and we walk in to the theater. We go over to the candy and popcorn stand and order a few drinks and popcorn. We walked into the room were the movie was playing and picked the seats at the top. Minutes later the movie started and Michael grabbed my hand a kissed it bringing a smile to my face. I looked over at him and admire his features and the way he was so fixed on the movie.

"What?" He whispered and chuckled.

"Nothing. Just looking at my boyfriend." I smile.

"Shhhhh" I hear from Luke and Ash.

I chuckle a bit and put my eyes back on the movie. I was playing with Michaels short little fingers.

"Hannah. Come with me." Michael said looking at me seriously. I nod getting up and following him. He leads me to the family bathroom and when we get in he locks the door then pushed me against the wall crashing his lips on mine. He starts gently sucking on my neck and I try to stifle my moans. He brings his mouth back to mine and ours tongues work together.

"What the hell brought this on?" I ask skidding his shirt up slightly so I could feel around.

"You did. Your fucking hot." He said kissing me again.

Woah this got heated hope ou liked it :))