13

Michaels POV

I have finally gotten Hannah to tell me about her past. I didn't know how this was going to turn out yet. I just didn't want it to end with her crying.

"When I was around 11 years old I found out that my dad was abusing my mom verbally and physically. Once I found out he started hurting me too. When I was around 13 the only thing that made me feel better was to cut myself. I was dying. When I was 14 my dad got arrested because I told my teacher about him and he left. Me and my mom has to build back up our relationship to make things better. People at school were horrible to me. They would tell me to kill myself all the time. They would call me disgusting names. I tried to kill myself when I was 15 because of one comment your dad abused you because your ugly and fat. Kill yourself already.  I went home and I tried. I had a bag over my head but my mom walked in and stopped me. When I was 16 I found your band on YouTube and I became 10 times happier. But things still weren't okay. I was still cutting almost everyday and I was still thinking about suicide. But when I was 18 things started getting better because your career was getting better and that made me very happy. When I turned 19 I got soundcheck tickets and concert tickets and I was extremely happy. Things got so much better when you talked to me and I haven't cut since you started talking to me." She said. She had tears in her eyes and I did too. I couldn't let mine fall though because I had to be her rock. I pulled her into a tight hug and let her cry in my chest. The thought of someone hurting her made me absolutely furious and I wasn't going to let it happen again.

"I'm so sorry babe. I didn't think it was that bad. The thought of someone hurting you makes me absolutely sick. I'm so sorry." I say to her. She looks up at me with puffy eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you too Hannah."

WOAH THAT WAS A SHORT UPDATE BUT I WILL UPDATE AGAIN TODAY. FOLLOW ME @GRINDINGONCAL ON INSTAGRAM FOR UPDATES. THANK TOU FOR READING.