44

Lukes POV

Michael left awhile ago. I was guessing he was just tired. I decided not to drink tonight. I drive to Hannah's house in silence. I arrive at her house minutes later and get out of my car. I walk up to her door and knock knowing she is probably not asleep. I hear a lot of shuffling as I wait for her to open the door. She comes to the door minutes later.

"Hey, Hannah." I smile at her. Worry flashes across her face and my smile drops. What's wrong with her?

"Um Luke can you leave? I'll talk to you later." She says slamming the door in my face. I leave wondering what the hell and walk back to my car. Does she have another boy there?

I drive back to Michaels house since I've been staying there. I pull up and walk inside. Karen is already asleep so I walk straight up to Michael room. I walk in to a empty dark room. Where is he? Is he with Hannah? Is that why she was so flustered?

Hannah's POV

I hear knocking coming from the door and I groan quietly. I shake Michael trying to wake him up. I know it's Luke at my door. I know Michaels going to be mad. But I don't have time to explain to him right this second.

"Babe, wake up I need to get the door." I say trying to wake him up. He rolls off of me.

"Who is that? Why are they here at this time? It's like 3 in the morning." He states.

"I'll explain in a minute but for now shut your mouth." I say. He nods and I walk to the door after pulling my clothes on.

"Hey Hannah." Luke smiles at me. Oh god. I knew he was here but I didn't want it to be him.

"Um can Luke can you leave?" I ask flustered slamming the door in his face not giving him time to respond. I turn around after locking my door and go back over to Michael.

"Why was Luke here?" He asks. Now was the time. I had to tell him.

"Um I need to tell you a few things." I say and he nods shooting me a concerned look.

"I uh well Luke has been coming over almost every night since you left. He's helped me a lot because most of those nights were sleepless nights I thought about you. This is the bad part so stay calm." I say and he nods again. "L-Luke k-kissed me." I stutter "he kissed me a couple of times. But it wasn't anything serious. He just wanted to make me happy and take my mind off you. I love you Michael not Luke. You." I say. His face is angry and his hands are balled into fists and his jaw is clenched.

"He kissed you?! He knows what was happening!" He yells. I don't blame him. I wince a little at his loud tone and he seems to notice because he calms down a little and wraps his arms around me. "I'm sorry I'm yelling." He said.

"Promise me you won't hurt Luke, Michael." I plead.

"I can't promise you that. But I need to talk to him. Let's sleep tonight. Hannah lay down." He says motioning for me to lay down. I lay down on my back and he lays on top of me. I switch our position so I'm on on top so he won't leave during the night.

"Goodnight, babe." He said kissing my head.

"Goodnight." I say simply and try to fall asleep. I fail and just stay awake. Michael has fallen asleep under me so I take this as my chance to call Luke. I get up and grab my phone and go into the bathroom dialing his phone number. He picks up after a few rings and I hear the sound of waves in the background.

"Hey Hannah. Are you ready to talk now?" He asked with a little anger in his voice.

"Yes. I uh let me start from the beginning. So when you left to go to the club with the boys I went into my room and cried my eyes out. You see Luke I felt something for you. And I just didn't know it. But I knew that I loved Michael more. And it breaks my heart to say that to you but it's the truth. Michael came to my house early like around midnight-ish and gave me a shitty apology but one thing led to another and well um yeah I'll let you figure that out on your own. We fell asleep on each other and then you came. I got really scared and flustered that Michael would hurt you if he found out so I slammed the door in your face. Yes, I told Michael about what was happening and I'm sorry but I had too. If I didn't he would find out sooner or later and it wouldn't be good. So if Michael comes and try's to kill you some time soon I'm sorry. Thank you Luke. Really. Goodnight." I say.