15

Arzaylea turns around and walks out pissed off and I can't help but laugh. Michael snakes his arm around my waist and kisses my head.

"I'm sorry babe. I didn't know she was going to be here." He says. No need to apologize that was entertaining

"It's fine. She was fun to piss off." At this point Luke butts in.

"She was just a publicity stunt. But I grew to like her. That was my mistake though. Because she started forcing alcohol down my throat and made me do drugs I didn't want to do. She then wanted only sex and money and I was going to call it off soon I just didn't know this soon." He says. I still can't really get over the fact that these boys were becoming my best friends. Who once were my idols are how my best friends.

"I was going to have to go out with Arzaylea tonight but thank God she's out of the way." Luke says. I nod in agreement. I hated Arzaylea but now I hated her even more. We hang out with the boys for a long time before Michael finally wants to go home.

"Babe, are you ready to go home? It's getting pretty late." He whispers. I nod so I don't interrupt there movie. Luke notices were getting up because he pauses the movie and looks at us.

"Why are you leaving?" He asks. I talk instead of Michael because he usable does all the talking.

"It's getting pretty late and I just want to sleep." I say intertwining mine and Michaels fingers together. Luke nods and Sally who was sitting in Calums lap got up and rushed over to me.

"Goodnight babe. I'll miss you." She says pulling me in for a hug before kissing my cheek. I loved how friendly Sally was and how amazing she treated Calum. I don't hate all there girlfriends I mean obviously. But everyone got a weird feeling from arzaylea. I push those thoughts away and respond to Sally.

"We need to hang out soon. I miss you." I say she smiles and nods.

"I will text you. Goodbye I love you!"She says.

"I love you too!" I say before Michael opens the door and the cold fall air hits my face. I shiver and pull in closer to Michael and he cuddles me closer.

"God it's cold!" I say to Michael. He chuckles and nods and we get into the car. I hate having to sit in different seats to drive. I just wanted to be in Michaels arms.

We drove for what felt like hours but in reality was only a few minutes. We get to his house and he runs to my side to open the door. He picks me up bridal style and carries me to the house.
He throws me on the bed and crawls beside me.

"I'm going to take a shower. Don't leave while I'm in please." He says with sad eyes. I decide against asking him why he thought I would leave and I just smile and nod and he gets up to take a shower.
I check my Twitter and scroll through the trends. One caught my eye and took my breath away.
The hashtag was #wehatehannahmoore I scroll through the tweets and most of them are mean and there are a few people saying not to hate on me. The tears start to pour down my face. Why. Why did this have to happen. Why can't they just like me. I understand that it's hard when a band member of your favorite band gets a girlfriend but goddammit this was too far. Kills yourself Hannah.
Michael doesn't really love you.
Drink bleach please.

Since Michael was in the shower still I call Sally. She doesn't pick up so I just wait for Michael. I am terrified of how much hate that is to come.

"I'm ou- Babe what's wrong?!" He asks full on panic when he saw me shaking and crying.

"It's too much Michael. I don't want this." I say. Michael then takes my phone from me and throws it else where.

"Look at me." He said lifting my chin. "You are the most beautiful girl I know. You are so sweet and I love that about you. You are so selfless and it's so cute how you get stressed over little things and scrunch your nose in frustration. Hannah I fucking love you. If they can't see that there blind. Everything's going to be okay." He says. He pushes my hair back and wipes the tears off my face.

"What if it's not okay Michael! They hate me!" I shout not meaning to. He hugs me tighter and brings my face to his.

"Listen to me Hannah, you are the most beautiful person I know. You never seem to fail making me happy. You are the sweetest too. Hannah I love you. Don't believe the hate." He said. I can't do this. I can't continue with Michael if I was going to get this much hate.
I look into Michaels eyes and crash my lips on his for the last time. I left the tears fall and my lips linger before pulling back and telling him.

"Michael, i don't think this will work." I say. Tears rim his eyes and I feel extremely bad but knows it's for good.
He shakes his head and let's a single tear fall.

"No babe. You can't do this. You my everything." He said. I felt really bad but I know that it was only for the better.

"I have to leave. Kiss me one last time." I say. I know this will hurt but I need his lips on mine one more time. He crashes his lips on mine and cups my face. Tears were streaming down both of our faces and he wouldn't pull back. This turned into a full on make-out session before long and I wasn't pulling back. He pushed me against the wall and put both hands beside my head. He deepens the kiss more and starts trailing down my neck. He reconnects our lips then brings his mouth to my ear.

"Your not leaving me. Your mine." The words sent a shiver up my spine but I knew that I was all his. I wrap my legs around his waist and kiss him again. He smiles in the kiss knowing that I wasn't leaving. He tangles his hands in my hair and deepens the kiss more. I love Michael more than anything and now I know for sure. Leaving him broke my heart and i couldn't do it again.