39

I get up off of Hannah as fast as I can to make sure I don't crush her. I get up and see that she is passed out. She's either really tired or she go hurt. I punch at her dad until he's on the floor and I'm on top of him. I punch him until he's finally out. I throw a few more punches then I get up and rush over to Hannah.

"Hannah, babe please wake up." I say shaking her. When she didn't wake up tears started to rim my eyes "babe you gotta wake up. Please babe." I say letting a tear slip my eyes.

"Hannah! Please!" I yell this time.

I got up and grabbed my phone then went back downstairs. I picked up Hannah and held her until we reached my car and I laid her down in the back seat. Her mom say in the passenger seat and I drove them to the hospital. When we arrived her mom got out and let me handle Hannah. I rushed inside and they took her away from me. The worry took me over and it was like my feet was carrying me with them. Before I knew it I had found a blade and it was in my hand.

Hannah's POV

I wake up in an unfamiliar room and open my eyes a little the sun blinds me and screw my eyes shut instantly. I looked back up and looked around and saw a boy with red hair and pale skin in front of my bed on a couch asleep. I wondered who the boy and I looked at him trying to remember if I know him or not. As I'm staring he looks up at me and a smile grows on his face.

"Hannah your awake!!" He shouts.

"Um who are you?" I asked and his smile faded and his head dropped.

"Hannah, I'm your boyfriend, my name is Michael. We've been dating for a year. We've been friends for almost 2 years. I'm in a band and you really liked us. Your best friends are Luke, Ashton, and Calum. And well me of course. I won't remind you of your past because it's better off you don't know. I guess your dad hit you pretty hard for you to have memory loss. I'm so sorry Hannah. I love you. Don't say it back if your not ready. And I know your not ready because you don't know me yet."
The boy- Michael said. I looked at him and he had tears in his eyes. I tried to remember but nothing was coming back. I know that slowly it will all come back but right now nothing was.

"C'mere. I know this is hard on you and I know that it will all come back lets just give it some time. Did we kiss when we were together?" I ask him.

"Yes. But if your not ready then d-" he try's to say but I cut him off by putting my lips on his. Suddenly things start to come back. Michael Clifford. My boyfriend. Michael Clifford.

"Oh my god." I say and smile widely. I pull him in a giant hug and he catches on quickly.

"Are you back?" He asks.

"Not all the way but I remember you. And I know that I love you." I say smiling big. He cups my face and kisses me passionately.

"I missed you." He said smiling against my lips.

"C'mere." I say motioning him to lay down with me. I scoot over and make room for him. And I wrap my arms around him. "So tell me about my life." I say smiling.

------

"So yeah that's all about your life." He finally finishes. Things were coming back slowly but they were coming back.

"Michael. Do you really love me? Or is this just an act?" I ask him. He looks at me.

"Of course I do babe." He says. I smile softly and lay my head on his chest.

"Thank you. I love you."

"I love you too and don't worry about it babe." He said.

Michaels POV.