22

Hannahs POV

We landed about 45 minutes later and we all walked off. We walked into the airport and there were many screaming girls and flashes everywhere. Ashton had a hoodie and sunglasses on so people wouldn't see that he's been crying. He held my hand as we walked, then we grabbed our things. Ashton was so sweet and it hurt me for him to be like this. I could tell that Michael didn't really like that I was holding his hand but Ashton wouldn't let go. When we got our bags, we headed out to the van and we drove to our hotel, where fans were waiting as well. The boys took pictures with a couple of fans and one could see that Ashton was crying, so she hugged him and they started talking so he told her to follow him. When we got inside the hotel, I cuddled into Michael's neck. He smiled and grabbed my hand wrapping our fingers together.

"I love you." he said kissing my cheek. 

"EW! Stop that!" Ashton yells. Someones in a better mood. I turn around and flip him off and also notice that  he's holding the girls hand. I smirk at him and wink, and turn back around. When we get to our rooms, I go into the room that Michael, Ashton and I  are sharing. I turn on the light then, walk over to one of the beds plopping down on it. 

"I'm so tired! Ugh!" I yell. Michael chuckles. 

"Did you not just sleep for 2 hours on the plane, babe?" he says laying on top of me. 

"Shut up and get off of me." I say. 

"Nope." he said smirking at me. He brought my hands to the side of my head so I couldn't do anything. 

"You know, I could just kick you in the balls right?" I say to him. 

"But you wouldn't because you love me." he smirks. 

"I will." I said. I wouldn't really do that, I just like playing with him like this.

"Do it then." he says. When I move my leg up to tease him, he brings his lips to mine.  "Mmm. I've missed your lips." he says. 

"You two are so gross." Ashton says walking over to us. He falls on top of Michael and I and they just lay there while I suffocate under all their weight. 

"I cant breathe!" i somehow manage to squeak out. Ashton quickly gets off and Michael does too. 

"Mikey, your warm come back." I say. He does and lays on top of me.  I smile and bring my lips to his. 

We heard a few flashes of a camera.

"Luke! Stop taking pictures of us!" Michael yells at Luke. Luke chuckles then walks out of the room leaving us alone. 

"Finally." I say. I love the other boys so much, but Michael and I needed our own time every now and then. I wrap my arms around him before flipping us over. 

"Oh?" Michael says winking.

"Ew, you perv." I say. He laughs when someone walks through the door. Calum walks through the door immediately covering his eyes. 

"We didn't do anything!" We both say at the same time. Calum winked before sitting on the other bed. 

"Luke is ignoring me." He says frowning. My face lit up because, who does't love Cake? I remember that when I was younger Cake was my favorite ship and still kind of is. 

"CAKE! CAKE! CAKE!" I start shouting. Michael looked amused and Calum looked confused. 

"Cake is yours and Luke's ship name you idiot." Michael said. Calum laughed then walked in the other room. 

"Babe! Stop ignoring me!" Calum yells, jumping on top of Luke. Luke was cuddling his penguin that Calum won him at the fair a few weeks back. I walk back into our room and throw myself on top of Michael. 

"I love you Michael." I say into his back. 

"I love you too." he says back.

"Where's Ash?" I ask. I haven't seen him anywhere for a while. What if he's with that girl?

"I think he went somewhere with that girl he met earlier." Hmm. 

"Awe!  That's so cute!" I scream into his ear, not meaning to.

"God babe! Shhhh." He said smiling

-------

Ashtons POV

FLASHBACK FROM THE DAY

"Hey Ash, can I get a picture?"  I hear a girl call

"Sure babe."  I say and take my glasses off. She takes a picture before hugging me and looking at me. 

"Aw, have you been crying?" she said with full concern in her eyes. I don't know what I saw in her, but she felt different. I nod and she hugs me again. I kiss her cheek then grab her hand and lead her inside.  

"Well, I just felt out of place when everyone was with someone and I just wanted someone. I liked Michael's girlfriend, which didn't help anything, so yeah." I explain 

"Aw, well now you have me." She says stopping in front of my door. "I have to go now, but I love you forever  Ash. Here if you need me for anything, I repeat ANYTHING, call me." she says. She kisses my cheek then walks off. I sigh happily then walk in my room. 

END OF FLASHBACK

I called her and asked her if she wanted to do anything today. She said it was fine with her, so we ended up going to the movies. She fell asleep on my shoulder during the movie so i called her mom from her phone and I got her address so we could drive her home. I walk her out to the car and put her in a seat still pretty much holding her. When we get to her house I carry her to her door, and when her mom answered the door, she told me where to go. 

"Hi, I'm Ashton Irwin." I say smiling at her 

"No way!" she almost yells. I smile wider before she pulls me into a hug "She loves you! I do too!!" she says. I laugh a bit before telling her that I need to go. I get driven to the hotel then I hop out and go to the door. I walk in and go to my room. When I walk in to the suite, Michael and Hannah are cuddling asleep. I walked into the other connected room and Luke and Calum are cuddling. I decided to shower then go to sleep. Overall today has been a pretty good damn day. 

HI I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. ALSO COLLEEN NOTICED ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!! ON TWITTER AND BTW MY TWITTER IS bcimpunkrock and my new instagram is grindingonlukey 

ILY