43

"Michael?" I ask opening the door. Why was he here. He looked like he was tired and his eyes were a bit puffy.

"I came here because I need to talk to you." He said quietly. I nod and let him come in since it was a little cold outside. It scared me to talk to him. I don't want him to lash out on me again. I sat down on the couch with him following close behind.

"Talk." I say simply.

Yes I'm mad. Yes I'm sad. I'm mad because he had no reason to lash out on me. There was no reason. He got mad and left. No that's not a reasonable reason to leave. I understand that I was leaving him and I understand that it's hard but he has to understand that I can't help it. I'm sad because the love of my life left me.

"I'm here because I want to make things right. I understand that I made a mistake and that I shouldn't have walked out like at. I know that you told me time and time again that you were going to college and I never really accepted that. But now I know that it was such a stupid mistake leaving for something you warned me about. I let my mouth act before my brain and I said I was breaking up with you. That was the worst mistake I've ever made in my life." He said with tears in his eyes. "I went to Ashtons and took my anger out on him. Yes I was mad in the beginning. It's stupid because you should have been the one mad. These last weeks without you have been hell. I haven't slept and all I have been doing is crying. I love you Hannah. And I don't expect you to forgive me right away. I love you so fucking much though. I'm so sorry." He says. A shoot of pain runs through me but I know what I have to do. I can't let Michael back in. I was finally building my walls back up and he was just going to tears them back down.

"Do you think that this will change anything?" I snap. He looks at me with a strong look of sadness on his face.

"I'm sorry Hannah please." He pleads.

"No. You left. You left for one of the stupidest reasons you could leave. You left because I wanted to go to fucking  school?! And you walk away for weeks then come back says sorry and expect everything to be okay?! No that's not how it works! Your obviously an idiot if you think I'll just forgive you like that." I shout. He looks at me with fear on his face. "You scared me Michael. That was the first time I was ever scared of you. You were mad. I've never seen you in a state like that. Sure I've seen you mad but not like that." I admitted and his face fell.

"I scared you?" His voice cracked. I sighed deeply.

"Yes. You fucking terrified me. I was scared of you Michael. Both physically and verbally." I say. He looks at me with tears in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry. I would never hurt you Hannah."  He says. I can slowly start to feel him creep back but no. I'm not ready for this pain that Michael brings.

"I think you should leave." I whisper. He gets up and walks to my door.

"Hannah. I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I whisper.

"What?" His eyes sparkle.

"I- uh - nothing." I said.

"You said you loved me." He smiled.

"Of course I love you. But Michael you caused me pain. I can't let you back in as soon as I'm building my walls up." I said. He runs towards me and pushed me back onto the couch. He pressed his lips to mine roughly. I tugged at his hair earning a small moan from him.

"God I missed your lips." He manages to get out. He snakes his hands up my shirt before ripping it off. He starts kissing down my neck and sucking on my sweet spot. I moan out a little earning a groan from him. He tugs at the hem of my jeans and I let him pull hem down. I pull his shirt off and let my hands roam his chest.

"Michael. Fuck." I breathe out. He pulls his jeans off quickly and he pulls my panties off.

"Are you sure princess?" He smirks. I nod furiously earning a chuckle from him. He skids his fingers into me and I throw my head back in pleasure.

"F-fuck Michael just come on." I say. He pulls his boxers off and lines his self up with me. He pushes into me and I moan loudly.

"M-Michael yes oh my god fuck." I breathe out. He moans loudly at me and he thrusts into me.

We both hit our climax at the same time and he pulls out and lays on top of me.

"I missed you." He whispers against my bare chest. I rub my hand through his sweaty hair and sigh.

"I missed you too." I say simply. I love Michael. So much.

"I love you." He sighs.

"I love you too." I reply meaning it. He looks up at me and kisses me one more time. I smile at him and close my eyes drifting off to sleep while Michael pulls a blanket over us.

Okay so I wasn't planning on getting them back together this soon but whatever. I guess I'm happy with it. Ily.