34

Today the boys had to leave to go to soundcheck so Summer and I are in the hotel alone. Summer was still sick so I was taking care of her.

"Bye babe." Michael said hugging me. He pecked my lips then walked out. The rest of the boys left and I walked back into the room where Summer was. She was sitting down on the bed watching tv.

"Hannah, I have to tell you something and you can't be mad." She said looking worried.

"I could never be mad at you Summer." I smiled at her kind of nervous.

"I think I might be pregnant." She said. Is she kidding? Her and Ashton have only dated for about 3 months. Ashton wouldn't.

"With Ashton?" I ask.

"I'm not sure. I had unprotected sex with my ex. That was because we were both drunk and I just broke it off with him afterwards because he took advantage of me. Me and Ashton did it once while you were gone. The boys were gone and things got a little heated. I'll need to go to the doctor soon and see who's it is. I'll just have to go back home and get a DNA sample of my ex then I'll get ashton to go with me. Hannah I'm really scared." she said starting to cry little.

"Hey, hey don't worry about it. Everything is okay. Ash might not have been ready to start a family but he'll be fine. He loves you Summer. Do you see the way he looks at you? He loves you." I say trying to calm her down.

"Thank you Hannah." She smiles.

"No problem babe, Do you feel good enough to go out to get something to eat?" I ask her.

"Yeah sure. Let me change." she says.

I nod and walk to Calum and Lukes bathroom letting Summer get ready in the other bathroom. I do my regular makeup and and pull my hair up into a ponytail. I put on black skinny jeans with holes in the knee and a white t-shirt with a red neck. I put my black vans on as well. When I walk out Summer is in some high waist navy shorts and a white shirt with a red anchor on it and white converse. Her hair was in a ponytail and she had no makeup on.

"Are you ready?" I ask her. She nods and I grab my purse and phone.

"Where are we going?" She asks me.

"Um, lets go to Olive Garden (a/n can we get some Luke Hemmings pls)." I suggest.

"Yum." she says. The taxi pulls up and we get out paying him.

"How are you ladies?" The host asks grabbing two menus.

"Good." I say as she leads us to the table. We sit down and look at the menus deciding what we want.

"Hi, Your Hannah and Summer right?" she asks smiling widely.

"Yes, I'm guessing your a fan of the boys?" I asked.

"Yes I love them and you so much." she said. "Can I get a picture?" she asked.

"Of course." I smiled. Me and Summer stood up and took a picture with the girl.

"Thank you so much. I'm Kamilla by the way." she said smiling.

"No problem Kamilla." Summer said smiling.

"I'm going to go now. Thank you so much!" she said. We hugged her one last time then she left.

We ate then we decided to run b the store to pick up a pregnancy test. When we got to the hotel she changed back into sweat pants along with me. She went into the bathroom and did the pregnancy test. She walked out and there was worry in her eyes.

"Its positive." she said.

"Its okay. its okay." I said walking over to her and hugging her. I was worried myself but I knew Ashton and I knew he wouldn't leave her because of this. We threw the test and the box in the trash then laid down on the beds watching tv.

------ 12:34 am

I heard noise coming from the hallway so I assume the boys are back. Summer was on her phone and I was on my laptop doing a few things.

"Yeah, it was sick." Calum said as they walked in the room.

"Hannah!" Michael said plopping down on me. "I missed you." He said kissing me softly.

"I missed you too." I said smiling.

-----

Ashton walked into the bathroom to take a shower and came out seconds later.

"What is this? Are you pregnant Hannah?" Ashton asked. Michael look at me gasping with his mouth held open.

"No! I'm not pregnant." I say.

"Then what the hell is that?" Michael asked.

"It's not me." I said.

"Summer?" Ashton says looking at Summer.

"Ashton. Come to the hall with me." she said walking out into the hall with Ashton following close behind. 

------

Ashtons POV

I kiss Summer and say hi then i go to the bathroom to take a shower. On top of the trash can was a pregnancy test. Was Hannah pregnant? I walked out back into the room with the box in my hand. 

"What is this? Are you pregnant Hannah?" I ask. Michael gasped and his mouth hung open. 

"No! I'm not pregnant!" she said making Michael relax a little. 

"Then what the hell is that?" Michael demanded.

"Its not me." Hannah said. If its not Hannah then it had to be Summer. 

"Summer?" I ask looking at her. 

"Ashton. Come to the hall with me." she said. Holy shit she had to be pregnant.  

"Ashton please I need you to stay calm." she said worrying me. 

"Just tell me please." I tell her.

"I might be pregnant but it may not be yours. My ex took advantage of me being drunk just a little while back and he had sex with me. I've been dreading the moment of telling you this because I was afraid of you leaving me." She said with tears in her eyes. I put my hand on her chin and looked her in her eyes. 

"Summer, I love you." I say and place my lips on hers. Yes I was scared and yes I was young but I could handle this. 

"Your not mad?" She asks me. 

"No of course not." I smile at her. 

"Good. I love you." She says kissing me. 

"I love you too." I smile. We walk back  in the room and I decide now is a good time to tell them. 

"So, I have something to tell you." I say walking into the room. "Summer is pregnant." 

A/n Okay so woah. It's Jade btw. ILY THANKS FOR READING!!!