21

Hannahs POV

It was about 3 in the morning when Michael's alarm went off. He groaned loudly and turned it off, looking back at me. He shook me lightly and I opened my eyes. We got ready quickly since I didn't really care what I looked like. Most of everything this morning was silent. We were too tired to talk. Michael started driving to the airport and worry started to wash over me. I know it's only 2 months, but I'm going to be 10,000 miles away from my mom. The thought scared me, but it was quickly washed away when we arrived at the airport. Michael smiled at me and we grabbed our stuff and walked in. There were not any people out this morning, since it was 3 in the morning. We got into the airport and saw Luke and Ashton.

"Where's Calum?" Michael asks them. They shrug and rolled there eyes. About 5 minutes later a sleepy Calum walks through the door. I smile at the sight of them. If I would have saw them look like this 5 months ago I would have panicked. Our plane was ready a little over 10 minutes late. The boys walked on and Michael stayed here for a second.

"Are you ready to go on tour with me?" Michael said cupping my face. A smile spreads across my face I nod and bring my face to his.

"Come on love birds!" Ashton yelled.
We laughed and walked to them. We put our luggage where it belonged and we boarded the plane. We sat down and I laid my head on Michaels shoulder. I didn't realize that I fell asleep but almost as soon as I fell asleep I was woken up.

"Babe, stay awake until we take off okay?" Michael says smiling at me. I smile back and lay my head back on his shoulder.

"I love you so much Michael. I don't know how to tell you this but you're everything to me. I want to tell you I love you 400 times a day. I just want you to know I love you." I say. I really don't know where that came from. I guess I'm just tired, but it's not a lie. I really loved him with everything I have.

"I love you too babe." He smiled softly. The pilot talked and said that we were about to take off and about 2 minutes later we did. Michael laid his head on mine and fell asleep moments later. Calum and Luke fell asleep on top of each other too and Ashton was still awake with headphones in his ears. Ashton hasn't been himself lately. I have seen pictures with fans and stuff and he would barely smile. I don't know what's wrong with him but I want to find out.

----------

Hours later I woke up and still had about an hour left on the plane. Michael was awake too. I looked up at him and smiled widely and brought my face to his. I heard a sniffle coming from who I thought was Ashton. I looked back and saw a crying Ashton and I immediately felt bad. I got up from Michael who was giving me a confused look, not seeing what was going on with Ashton. I walked to where Ashton was sitting and I sat next to him wrapping my arms around him. He jumped not knowing it was me before placing his arms around me.

"I don't know what's happening to me, Hannah." He said crying. I felt really bad for him and I didn't really know what was happening. "You and Mikey have something amazing and I have nothing. Calum and Luke have each other, as friends and you have Mikey. Who do I have?" He said. I pet his hair and gripped around him tighter. I looked into his tired sad eyes before speaking.

"Ashton, there is someone special waiting for you. Trust me. You're so amazing, millions and millions of people love you with all there heart, remember that I was just a fan. And now me and Michael are together." saying that made my heart erupt in butterflies. "You are special Ashton. You are. Just wait. People love you Ash." I say. He smiles warmly and wraps his arms around me tighter.

-------

Michaels POV

Hannah got up and walked away from me. I wasn't sure why and it confused me until I saw Ashton crying. I immediately felt bad for him and Hannah started to comfort him. She hugged him tightly and told him that things were going to work out for him. I knew something was wrong with Ashton I just didn't know what. Hannah sat with Ashton the rest of the ride. We were landing anytime now.

Ashtons POV

Why do I have to like her? God damnit. She's Mikey's. Why do I have to like her? She's never going to be mine. Why do I have to fucking like her? I hate myself because of this. Why can't I control my feelings? I don't understand how Hannah could make me feel so happy with just a smile. I've only been around her a couple of times (a/n I didn't write about them being around each other more of them BC I don't know why.) but I only need a few times. She's perfect, but she's Michaels.

A/n I KNIW I MADE A CHAPTER ABOUT THIS BUT COLLEEN MADE A YOUNOW AND SHE OPENED MINE AND MY FRIENDS SNAPCHAT AND I CANT I CRY.