9

Michaels POV
It was around 3 o'clock in the morning. I was staring at Hannah. Everything about her was perfect. How can someone be so perfect. She was peaceful and breathing evenly and she had her arms wrapped around my waist. I wanted her with me at all times. Since we go back on tour next week, I'm asking her mom if she can go on tour with me. I want her with me so she has to come on tour with us. There's only 4 bunks on the bus so she can lay with me. Everything works out I just need her moms approval. I don't know her mom so i could go one if two ways. it could go smoothly and she let her go, or it end up in a fight between Hannah and her mom and having to run away. I would sneak Hannah with me if i had to. The next morning my alarm went off and i reached over to turn it off. Hannah groaned in my chest and grabbed me tighter. i rolled back to her.

"Hannah, Babe we need to wake up." I whisper in her hair. She grabs me tighter which i didn't know was possible. i kiss her head before she speaks.

"i don't wanna." she says sounding four. "i want to cuddle you all dayyy." she dragged on

"Me too babe, but I need to meet your mom so you can be with me for the next couple of weeks." i tell her. I was nervous meeting her mom but i was excited at the same time. Her tight grip left my wait and her hands traveled up to my face. she grabbed my face and pulled it down kissing me roughly. "dont do this to me Hannah." i say. as much as i want to just lay down with her all day and kiss her i cant. i kiss her again before she pulls away and gets up. the sudden feeling of emptiness hit me. i will never be able to sleep alone ever again. She ran into my bathroom and shut the door. I heard the shower turn on and i heard the shower door shut. I got out of bed and headed downstairs to my kitchen and grabbed a few things. I got yogurt and oats and some eggs and bacon. i scrambled the eggs and cooked the bacon and i put it all on a plate. i go back up stairs to see Hannah standing at the mirror with her brush brushing through her hair. she also had a shirt of mine on and it was extremely cute seeing her in my clothes. the turned around and ran up to me wrapping her arms around my waist and pulling me into her warm embrace. She pulled my face down and kissed me.

"I made breakfast babe." i say. she smiles and jumps on my back and i carry her down the stairs and into the kitchen. i sit her down beside the table and she grabs her plate.

"Can we sit on the couch so i'm closer to you?" i smiled and nodded we walked over to the couch and sat down. We ate and when we were done we sat our plates down on my coffee table and we cuddled. when time came though we ha to get ready. i went upstairs to take a shower and she followed me into my room. when i got out of the shower i saw Hannah sitting at y mirror doing her makeup. She did her eyeliner then stood up she clipped her hair back a little and she grabbed her bag and put her things together. when she saw me she ran up to me and kissed me.

"we better get going." she smiled. i nodded and we got our things. I got my things and she got hers and we headed down stairs. I got my keys and we got in my car. when i cranked the car Drown by Bring Me The Horizon blasted in our ears. i reached to turn it down

"sorry babe." I said.

"its fine. i like it." She turned it back up. we drove until we arrived at her mothers house. we got out o the car and we walked up to the door. Here we go.