33

When we got back to the hotel we all decided on a lazy day spent at the hotel. I honestly don't know how I talked Hannah's mom into letting her come back, but she did and I was so happy. When I told the boys that I was flying back to Sydney to surprise Hannah they all wanted to come but I somehow got them to stay so we didn't have to deal with as many fans. As soon as I saw Hannah walk out of that mall I was so excited it wasn't even funny. She was in a black leather skater skirt and a red crop top on. Her hair was in loose waves and she had a white flower crown on. She had white converse on as well. She never seemed to look bad like most people do. Right now we were sitting on the white couch in the large hotel room and Ashton was on the other couch with Summer. Calum and Luke were laying together on the floor. Currently we were watching American Horror Story and eating anything and everything we could find. Hannah was in sweats and one of her old 5 Seconds of Summer shirts. It was cute seeing her in our old merch. It was really cute.

"What the hell is that?" Luke said pointing at the screen.

"ew." Hannah and Summer said at the same time making them laugh. I was happy that after what felt like years but in reality was only 3 weeks, she was in my arms. I kissed her head and squeezed her. She smiled softly. She let her head fall back to look at me.

"What?" I chuckled.

"Kiss me idiot." She says. I put my mouth on hers and hear a click. I look up and see that Ashton had taken a picture.

My phone bings seconds later.

There such love birds 

*inserts picture of Michael and Hannah*

"Ashton that's going to get so much hate!" Hannah shouts.

"No look at the comments! There so cute!"

"Awe they like us together." I say. She smiles and gets her phone opening her Twitter.

Awe Michael found someone that isn't pizza.
She retweeted laughing. She was still on michaelfivesos so no one would know it was her.

Michael that's supposed to be me your kissing! I see I'm just a side hoe.
She retweeted making us both laugh.

Is that cake cuddling in the back?!
This girl says making us look at the back of the picture. In the back was Luke and Calum cuddling watching the tv. Oh shit.

"In that picture cake is cuddling!" Hannah shouts. "Cake! Cake!"

"Shut up!" Calum laughs.

"I'm hungry." Luke says.

"Me too." Me Calum and Ash say at the same time.

"I'll order a pizza." Hannah says dialing there number. About half an hour later there was a knock on the door. Hannah opened the door to a girl holding a pizza box.

"Holy crap! Your Hannah! Can I get a picture?" The girl asked.

"Yeah sure. Do you want to meet the band?" She offered. I told the boys and cake separated quickly and sat down on the couch. The girl walked in behind Hannah and Hannah sat down beside me.

"Hi, babe. How are you?" Calum asks.
She was covering her face and hugging Calum.

"I-I,m good." She said nervously.

"Don't be nervous. It's just us." Calum chuckled. She took a picture with him kissing her cheek and moves to Ashton.

Summer looked a little bit out of place so Hannah walked over to her and sat with her.