24

MICHAEL'S POV

I downed my last drink and looked at Hannah. She was smiling at me in my drunken state. I started to kiss her on the neck, and whispered into her ear "Hannah, I love you. I want you."

"You already have me." she whispered back. I giggled. "Think about it." I told her. Her eyes widened and she blushed. "Is that okay with you?" I asked with a hint of giggles in my voice. She nodded. "But, you're too drunk to drive. I'll drive us back to the hotel." She said as she got up and started walking out of the bar, with me following.

We reached the car, and I climbed into the passenger's seat. I leaned over to her and laid soft kisses on her neck. She moaned. "Not yet." She said in between moaning.

I backed off and she started the car. She drove back with me holding her hand.

When we arrived home, I stumbled out of the car and up to the door of the hotel. Hannah steadied me and opened the door. We quickly boarded the elevator and went to our room.

I hopped on the bed and she quickly followed. She smiled and I started to kiss her. I requested access into her mouth, and she allowed. I found myself taking off her shirt and she took off mine.

She was beautiful. She had on a black lacy bra, and was perfect in every way. I unzipped my pants, and pulled them off, leaving me in my boxers.

HANNAH'S POV

*Earlier*

I felt Michael whispering in my ear. "Hannah, I love you. I want you." I was confused. "You already have me." I whispered to him. He giggled cutely for a second. "Think about it." He told me. I sat there for a minute.

Oh my gosh. He meant sex. Did he really mean it, or was it him being drunk that caused this to happen? He said he wanted to wait until it was perfect. This seemed like a damn perfect time to me. I blushed. "Is that okay with you?" He asked, running his fingers through my hair.

I nodded. I knew he was too drunk to drive, so I drove us back. The whole time, I held his hand, rubbing my finger over his thumb. He rested his head on my shoulder and I heard a few stifled giggles. Drunk Michael was hot.

MICHAEL'S POV

She pulled down her jeans and straddled me. I kissed her gently. She kissed me back passionately. I smiled into the kiss. "I love you." I whispered. She whispered back "Just fuck me already." she demanded with a laugh.

I kissed her neck, and I heard her trying to restrain her moans. "I'm trying to be quiet. Hotel rooms don't have thick walls." she gasped. I left little love bites all over her neck, and moved down.

I slipped off her underwear grabbed at her butt. She squealed, but quickly pulled off my boxers. She placed her hands on my shoulders, making me tingly wherever she touched me.

I took my fingers and circled her entrance teasingly. I then inserted my fingers and began to go faster.

"Tell me if this hurts and I'll stop." I whispered while kissing her neck. I line myself up at her entrance, and move in and out slowly. I adjust the speed and hear her trying to restrain the moans. She placed her lips on mine, and moaned into the kiss. I did the same. I gasped for breath, and went back in for another kiss.

We locked lips, and she licked my lip, demanding entrance into my mouth. I opened my mouth and she gave a quick lick to my tongue. I then entered her mouth, and flicked her teeth. She pulled away. "I'm going to cum." I told her. She breathed out "I am too."

We reached our climax and both turned to lay on our backs, breathless. She put her forehead in the crook of my neck. "I love you so much, and I always will." she whispered.

I heard the sound of the door handle jiggling. I quickly pulled up the sheets over us, and wrapped my arms around her. "Pretend to sleep." I whispered right before the door creaked open. Ashton walked in with the girl he met, and grabbed his keys before walking back out.

I heard the door lock, and then sighed. "We're good." I told her. She blinked slowly, and yawned. "I'm sleepy." She said. I nodded. "You can sleep." I answered. She closed her eyes, and started to doze off. After a few minutes, her breathing evened out.

I lay there, my arms wrapped around her waist, just watching her sleep. She wasn't perfect. No one really is. But to me, she was my everything and I couldn't imagine a life without her. I never knew until now how grateful I was to have her in my life. Her hair, her eyes, her body, her personality, her tiny lips, her rounded nose, her optimism, the way she blushed when she was excited. Those were the things that I loved about Hannah. She may not be considered perfect, but to me, she was.